Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kinjal giving Empty Box to Gopi (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
*Sigh* RS should take pity on us yaar...if she wanted to make Ahem so negative she could have just made him like Shyamaldas in Behenien...why even use an actor who is if not totally, is at least slightly handsome.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinjal giving Empty Box to Gopi (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

*Sigh* RS should take pity on us yaar...if she wanted to make Ahem so negative she could have just made him like Shyamaldas in Behenien...why even use an actor who is if not totally, is at least slightly handsome.

he is handsome, only slightly...how can u....how can u say this dear....
he is damn dashing n handsome ok....

but i agree that if Aham's character should have been much negative then y to waste his looks like this...we are admiring him as an actor but on the other front hating his character like anything......
y RS is doing this to us......??????????

sajniesaomom

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Hahahaha! When I read IndigoBlues' post I thought to myself, "Oh, them's fighting words. Sadhli's not going to be very happy! LOL LOL

I have to agree with Sadhli. His looks are totally wasted on such a grumpy character. I'm just wondering what he would look like in a full, honest to goodness, heartfelt smile. Will we ever know?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
thnx tam 4 thinking of me,
bt i m nt fighthing just giving my POV as indigo gave hers.

Nd goodnes,hertfelt smile hmmm something really dreamy to watch.
In both ways, wen it wil happen in show n how he wil look then.

M w8ing 2 watch.

sajnie

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

M w8ing 2 watch.

"Them's fighting words" is a line from many old American westerns. Kindof an American colloquialism. Just imagine two gun slingers facing each other arguing over a woman or some land saying these words with a big wad of tobacco in their mouths. lol    I pictured you and IndigoBlues squaring off over Ahem. LOL LOL   It was just my sorry attempt at humor.

I guess we'll all wait together for Ahem to be nice.

sajnie-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

M w8ing 2 watch.

"Them's fighting words" is a line from many old American westerns. Kindof an American colloquialism. Just imagine two gun slingers facing each other arguing over a woman or some land saying these words with a big wad of tobacco in their mouths. lol    I pictured you and IndigoBlues squaring off over Ahem. LOL LOL   It was just my sorry attempt at humor.

I guess we'll all wait together for Ahem to be nice.

thanx for the info abt american colloquialism. Nd i love ur humor n imagination. Me with a gun gud one.
Aham to be nice Day Dreaming

saomom

applesauce1313

Groupbie

applesauce1313

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Ur right, Gopi will probably be too stupid to say that Kinjal gave the box but she never checked it before taking, then everyone will suspect Gopi, she'll be thrown out, and cry some more. I dont plan to watch unless things get better. I ll probably read the updates, that should be enough.

Watching everyone harass Gopi ,that too just when I ve got back from work, makes me queasy. No human being would be meek enought o put up with the kind of nonsense Gopi faces from Rashi,Ahem and Kinjal. At least Ahem and Kinjal are new in her life so maybe she doesnt know how to tackle them. But by now she should be used to RAshi's selfish scheming nature, and at least now she should take a stand for herself. INstead she is alienating the only supporter she has-Kokila Parag Modi. AngryGopi is going to be so Dead when Koki finds the empty jewel box, not because Koki will suspect her. Sherlock HOlmes Koki will find out soon enough who was bhind it. BUt as usual GOpi will try to protect Kinjal and so Koki will get upset that she is lying and helping others deceive her.

sajnie-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
@applesauce u r superb while analyzing situations in the show. I loved reading each n every post.
Nd same is above one, gopi should stop covering rashi at least, if she cnt do nything else. Should tel truth to koki even abt Aham also as she knws hw to handle her dikra.

Nd plz keep posting ur views.

sajnie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top