Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

okay okay baba...he's very handsome. πŸ˜† Anyway i don't like jhagdas of any kind... πŸ˜› But RS should start working on positive points of Aham now.

absolutely agreeπŸ˜› he's one of da main leads... they cant show him so negative
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Anamika163

yah ur ryt... its something good that we want... no matter if we've seen it b4πŸ˜› um too hoping 4 that😊

see the thing is,...all the hindi movies have the same thing...
one hero, one heroine they will fall in love and movie finished...but some movies broke all the records while no one knows abt others ..

so the main thing is the treatment given to the same storyline......how it will be shown as new and different and refreshing even though the theme is same...

so in SNS i found something different and thats y the show is getting TRPs as well...which shows people also liking it
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

see the thing is,...all the hindi movies have the same thing...
one hero, one heroine they will fall in love and movie finished...but some movies broke all the records while no one knows abt others ..

so the main thing is the treatment given to the same storyline......how it will be shown as new and different and refreshing even though the theme is same...

so in SNS i found something different and thats y the show is getting TRPs as well...which shows people also liking it

I absolutely agree with u yaar... there r some points in it which is different n refreshing dats y I too lyk to watch SNS... um only saying dat some things r predictable... by saying it I dont mean dat the show is not good... of course its a gr8 showπŸ‘
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thats again a truth...many things are predictable....but its a normal way to tell a story....
if everything will be unpredictable then how can the show will be continue for long....as every day 3 things will be unpredictable then after 2 month all unpredictability will be finished and so the show...

so slow and steady wins the race,,,,in the same way we have to predict the unpredictable situation while watching predictable.......

this is the only way to njoy a show which has all the qualities of a good show.......