Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   

Kinjal giving Empty Box to Gopi

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17287

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
So what m thinking that,...
the box that Kinjal has given to gopi is empty...
as she must have given it to Jeweler to get 2 Lakh....
and when Koki will aks abt it and Gopi will bring it....
Aham will get anither chance to humiliate her saying u sold it to get money...

isn't it..????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsajnieSakshi_Deewanisujji0609suk19

ukfan79 Groupbie
ukfan79
ukfan79

Joined: 15 July 2010
Posts: 131

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I kind of stopped watchign the show....i said I will relay on updates only..but even thoes and always very negative and bad for Gopi.
I am not impressed at all.. when will they change the tune?
Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

c111princ355monalidpsajniesuk19-tellyaddict-

VivaciousQueen Senior Member
VivaciousQueen
VivaciousQueen

Joined: 15 July 2010
Posts: 237

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Kinjal can just go to hellAngry stupid/ nasty/ugly
n ahem.....can't even think of enough bad words for himAngryAngry same story no change

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsajniesuk19

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17287

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ukfan79

I kind of stopped watchign the show....i said I will relay on updates only..but even thoes and always very negative and bad for Gopi.
I am not impressed at all.. when will they change the tune?
Angry

God knows dear....or CVs....
when this negativity will go from the show...
Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnieSakshi_Deewanisuk19

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11661

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Yes Sadhli... i really feel that's the case here.... Gopi is again going to be humiliated and this time thrown out for sureOuch... i have a feeling this time even Koki won't support her as it is a matter of her daughter's life... only Hetal will trust Gopi but as always she doesn't have a voice anywhere so she'll remain mum and watch Gopi goingOuch.... Ahem is of no use in this case... as known he always needs a reason to humiliate Gopi and with a fullfledged reason ahead of him he won't let go of the opportunity anywayAngry.Angry...  Gopi will reach her mama's house and her mami this time with a reason will tell that after the way she stole at her in laws place what if she does the same thing here so she will also kick Gopi outAngryAngry....  be prepared dear for a more tearful week... Ouch
 
 
poor Gopi where will she go..... CryCryCryCry


Edited by sujji0609 - 13 August 2010 at 8:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-suk19

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17287

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VivaciousQueen

Kinjal can just go to hellAngry stupid/ nasty/ugly
n ahem.....can't even think of enough bad words for himAngryAngry same story no change


His acts are now beyond any Adjective on this earth....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgstar

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17287

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Yes Sadhli... i really feel that's the case here.... Gopi is again going to be humiliated and this time thrown out for sureOuch... i have a feeling this time even Koki won't support her as it is a matter of her daughter's life... only Hetal will trust Gopi but as always she doesn't have a voice anywhere so she'll remain mum and watch Gopi goingOuch.... Ahem is of no use in this case... as known he always needs a reason to humiliate Gopi and with a fullfledged reason ahead of him he won't let go of the opportunity anywayAngry.Angry...  Gopi will reach her mama's house and her mami this time with a reason will tell that after the way she stole at her in laws place what if she does the same thing here so she will also kick Gopi outAngryAngry....  be prepared dear for a more tearful week... Ouch
 
 
poor Gopi where will she go..... Cry

tearful week ahead i too know dear....and i really dont know how all this teary Track will go and when..

Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsajniesujji0609

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Joined: 20 August 2006
Posts: 3596

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
bulls eye!.....ur right on the money! ......that is exactly what will happen...............our dear Gopi obviously didn't open the box to check what is inside..........so when Koki asks Kinjal where is the set give it back.........she will say I already gave it back to Gopi bhabi............Koki will go ask Gopi for it........she will hand over the box...which is empty...............Koki will question Gopi and Kinjal.........and Kinjal will say but the set was in there when I gave it to Gopi Bhabhi.......all eyes on Gopi one more time..............so lets see so far Gopi has been called a assaulter, servant, and now a theif in front of everyone!!! WAKE UP GOPI WAKE UP!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnieSakshi_Deewanisuk19

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
gopi's expressions!!!

2 3

Author: MuslimGirl   Replies: 18   Views: 2430

MuslimGirl 18 2430 24 August 2010 at 1:35am by dirk41
kinjal blackmailed

Author: suk19   Replies: 5   Views: 678

suk19 5 678 13 August 2010 at 8:08am by suk19
Gopi needs to put her foot down...

Author: taral83   Replies: 5   Views: 936

taral83 5 936 12 August 2010 at 7:33am by anubhav
Gopi ka gopala

Author: Rafeal.   Replies: 7   Views: 846

Rafeal. 7 846 10 August 2010 at 9:37pm by -tellyaddict-
Koki's Advice For Gopi

Author: -tellyaddict-   Replies: 7   Views: 768

-tellyaddict- 7 768 10 August 2010 at 9:43am by princess.noor

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index