Pavitra Rishta or Obsessive Rishta

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I think the name of the serial should be changed to Obsessive Rishta. Archana seems to be obsessed now. I would say she is even stalking Manav. Every time they meet they stare into each others eyes for long time. It's like they are imagining themselves committing a sin.

Archana, move on. Get a transfer to another branch.
yo uare right , she  is becoming obsessed ...

Someone needs to pull her away from this guy and maybe one day she can get married to someone else and have a family of her own . I think her lonely life too is driving her insane ...

Feel sad for Archu, she is so in love with Manav hence acting like an obsessed chick…she is not his priority but he still very much is on her life and the way she is going probably he will always be .

i agree to it, after leap archna has gne madEdited by sherma - 13 years ago
I want Manav to run after Archana and she needs to move on!
come on Archu go Ahead get more obsessed so that we get to see more ArMan Scenes. & will then love to see Shravani's face😭😭😭
Yeah, she sure is Obsessed...All her reasonings seem pretty much like 'petty reason' to keep Manav around her....I don;t see any Pavitraness in this Rishta....Sorry...

Its sad though to see a yound lady, who kinda made efforts to educate herself and get a decent job, crumble down for a man she chose to divorce herself....
Originally posted by telemagic

Yeah, she sure is Obsessed...All her reasonings seem pretty much like 'petty reason' to keep Manav around her....I don;t see any Pavitraness in this Rishta....Sorry...

Its sad though to see a yound lady, who kinda made efforts to educate herself and get a decent job, crumble down for a man she chose to divorce herself....
   I fully agree! When Shravni requested Archana to talk to Manav about leaving the Factory n look for a new job Archana was furious,Upset & even told her Baba that Shravni is finding ways to seperate Manav & Her...Well.... aren't they already Seperated or aren't they supposed to stay seperate bcos Manav (N even Archana) Promised Shravni n had brought Shravni back  with the condition that archana has to do NOTHING with Manav n Vice Versa n Manav belongs to Shravni😲?????????????
After all What exactly does Archana want...Manav  stays married to Shravni BUT  She n Manav continue to have their So called 'Pavitra Rishta'😕?!! Edited by bindi2010 - 13 years ago