Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta or Obsessive Rishta

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

yudyj

yudyj

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
I think the name of the serial should be changed to Obsessive Rishta. Archana seems to be obsessed now. I would say she is even stalking Manav. Every time they meet they stare into each others eyes for long time. It's like they are imagining themselves committing a sin.

Archana, move on. Get a transfer to another branch.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Star Girlbindi2010Tanyazshermashivani003nycsweetieDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pavitra Rishta or Obsessive Rishta" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
yo uare right , she  is becoming obsessed ...

Someone needs to pull her away from this guy and maybe one day she can get married to someone else and have a family of her own . I think her lonely life too is driving her insane ...

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Feel sad for Archu, she is so in love with Manav hence acting like an obsessed chick…she is not his priority but he still very much is on her life and the way she is going probably he will always be .

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
i agree to it, after leap archna has gne mad

Edited by sherma - 13 August 2010 at 9:07am

hellosky786

Goldie

hellosky786

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I want Manav to run after Archana and she needs to move on!

armanpr

armanpr

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
come on Archu go Ahead get more obsessed so that we get to see more ArMan Scenes. & will then love to see Shravani's faceCryCryCry

telemagic

Groupbie

telemagic

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Yeah, she sure is Obsessed...All her reasonings seem pretty much like 'petty reason' to keep Manav around her....I don;t see any Pavitraness in this Rishta....Sorry...

Its sad though to see a yound lady, who kinda made efforts to educate herself and get a decent job, crumble down for a man she chose to divorce herself....

bindi2010

Groupbie

bindi2010

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telemagic

Yeah, she sure is Obsessed...All her reasonings seem pretty much like 'petty reason' to keep Manav around her....I don;t see any Pavitraness in this Rishta....Sorry...

Its sad though to see a yound lady, who kinda made efforts to educate herself and get a decent job, crumble down for a man she chose to divorce herself....
   I fully agree! When Shravni requested Archana to talk to Manav about leaving the Factory n look for a new job Archana was furious,Upset & even told her Baba that Shravni is finding ways to seperate Manav & Her...Well.... aren't they already Seperated or aren't they supposed to stay seperate bcos Manav (N even Archana) Promised Shravni n had brought Shravni back  with the condition that archana has to do NOTHING with Manav n Vice Versa n Manav belongs to ShravniShocked?????????????
After all What exactly does Archana want...Manav  stays married to Shravni BUT  She n Manav continue to have their So called 'Pavitra Rishta'Confused?!!

Edited by bindi2010 - 17 August 2010 at 3:31pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top