Dadi turns Evil ??????? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
she may not turn evil.. but if Dev and NT manipulate her into believing something else.. then we cant do much about it!
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Wish it come true...........may be Dadi is somehow aware of the evil mind of Nayantara so she wants a perfect bride for MSK......as he's the one who'll take forward the Khuranas dynasty to a new horizon of success.
i hope so toooo
Originally posted by SimplyNice

OHHHHHHHHHHHH DONT EVEN SAY THAT YAR!
gosh even the thought is scary but UR RIGHT!
I MYSELF DUNNO HOW EVERYONE WILL REACT
but i wish she remains positive! after all she is the bubbly DAADIMA! i want her to remain lik ethis :)
i knowwwwwwwwwww.....
i want our bubbly Dadi to remain as she is..... 😕
Originally posted by Canadian_Girl87

Dadi turning evil is the last thing that would ever happen
hope ur right hun...
love your confidence 😆
Originally posted by VJ-LNMDJ

Though she can be so cute and childish when she wants, Dadi is actually a strong , mature women who haseen the business world as well as her children's world.Atleast she has been portrayed as a very loving and good person , so unless the CV's really try to break the character, I hope she will remain the lovely dadi we all love...

VJ
Me toooo VJ.....
i lurve how the CVs are unpredictable.....
but i sure do hope they don't shock us by changing Dadi's character!!!!!
no plz cvs.we want dadi to be a permanent cupid.
hope she remains as she is cupid-cute-lovable-romantic dadi........just coz dev is family she cannt deny wht dey have den which ruined geet's life...........
@yasu09 same here.😃dadi shudnt be negative as other serials hav wamp dadis.geet z different so i want her 2 b positive n i think she ll b coz she z a modern woman bt right now wat she z doing n has done is certainly nt good👎🏼
Dont worry... she wont turn evil. in that article the writer mentioned that Dadi has misunderstood Geet but they have portrayed her as a progressive, smart, rightoeus woman... hence when the misunderstandings get cleared..
Dadi may turn negative. The women who is currently playing in this role played negative roles in several serials. So i wont be surprised seeing this.