Dadi turns Evil ??????? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
I hope she remains positive!
Originally posted by Durga A.

I hope that she stays the way she is.
I mean, she has spent quite enough time with Geet to know that she won't lie about something like that.
that's true...
but even then sometimes our love for our family can blind us...
hope that doesn't happen in this case..
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

I read this sort of post previously as well and still i'm not sure as to whether will remain cupid or will change to stupid.
However, so far she's understood Geet really well without having the knowledge of her pregnancy.

In my POV, she'll know that it's not Geet's fault BUT since she's behind the fact of bringing all three brothers under one roof, she'll have Maan misunderstand Geet and keep him by her side.

OR

She might remain cupid and ask Maan to accept the baby in Geet.

****That is only valid if Geet IS pregnant at all.

Great topic by the way..
hmmmm hope the second one comes true.....
Dadi is a very well grounded character..
lets hope she remains that way...
oh and thanx...lol
Originally posted by 49erFan

Dadi is a very genuine person!  She loves and adores Geet!  Her grandson MSK is so so rich, yet she wants him to marry a sidhi saadhi geet, not even asking about her status or anything.  To dadi nothing matters more to her then Maan's happiness!  She won't turn evil!
I hope ur right hun...
it's so much fun seeing these three on screen 2gther...
wouldn't want that to change!!!
Originally posted by yasu09

oh really... this is the first time im hearing of this...
well in that case i hope the CVs follow through with this idea...
hope they don't make a last minute decision to turn her evil !!!

Hi there, this is in reply to the message i posted earlier.

check the link which says dadimaa will support the truth.
OHHHHHHHHHHHH DONT EVEN SAY THAT YAR!
gosh even the thought is scary but UR RIGHT!
I MYSELF DUNNO HOW EVERYONE WILL REACT
but i wish she remains positive! after all she is the bubbly DAADIMA! i want her to remain lik ethis :)
Dadi turning evil is the last thing that would ever happen
Though she can be so cute and childish when she wants, Dadi is actually a strong , mature women who haseen the business world as well as her children's world.Atleast she has been portrayed as a very loving and good person , so unless the CV's really try to break the character, I hope she will remain the lovely dadi we all love...

VJ
Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 13 years ago
even though i dnt want her to turn evil... am 10000000000000000000000000% sure she is going to turn evil once the truth is out... mainly cuz she is going to think geet came back for revenge and made maan fall in love wiz her.......

bt since cvs r unpredictable we cnt really predict this .......................... but yeah every fibre in ma body is tellin me she goin to turn evil😆😆 

cuz i dnt knw .. i guess initiali it looked like she loved dev and vicky more than MAAN ... cuz she threw him out of the house!!?!!?  but recent episode have shown she loved maan more ...ufff i dnt knw 😆😆😆
O God please dun start negative topics
We all hope she doesn turn evil towards geet
We dun want this to be an ekta serial \
But thru every thing Maan n geet shud be together or else we'll stop watching of course