Dadi turns Evil ??????? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I think she will remain positive! If Maan is with Geet, who needs anyone else!
I hope that she stays the way she is.
I mean, she has spent quite enough time with Geet to know that she won't lie about something like that.
I dont want Dadi to be evil
But It will be interesting to see how Dadi reacts and whose side she takes
I hope not
love the cupid daadi
I want her to know the real dev really soon
I read this sort of post previously as well and still i'm not sure as to whether will remain cupid or will change to stupid.
However, so far she's understood Geet really well without having the knowledge of her pregnancy.

In my POV, she'll know that it's not Geet's fault BUT since she's behind the fact of bringing all three brothers under one roof, she'll have Maan misunderstand Geet and keep him by her side.

OR

She might remain cupid and ask Maan to accept the baby in Geet.

****That is only valid if Geet IS pregnant at all.

Great topic by the way..
Will be interesting to watch Dadi at that time......but even I dont want Geet's preg issue a true one.Hope its NOT TRUE...........at least then she wont have any guilt in her heart that she's feeling for Maan.
If true then dadi will be in Dharam Sankat............I wish she will support Maan to marry Geet to save the name n fame of the family.............after all she's carrying khurana's baby.......
nevaa...i dnt want evil shades of her
Dadi is a very genuine person!  She loves and adores Geet!  Her grandson MSK is so so rich, yet she wants him to marry a sidhi saadhi geet, not even asking about her status or anything.  To dadi nothing matters more to her then Maan's happiness!  She won't turn evil!
Originally posted by 49erFan

Dadi is a very genuine person!  She loves and adores Geet!  Her grandson MSK is so so rich, yet she wants him to marry a sidhi saadhi geet, not even asking about her status or anything.  To dadi nothing matters more to her then Maan's happiness!  She won't turn evil!
Wish it come true...........may be Dadi is somehow aware of the evil mind of Nayantara so she wants a perfect bride for MSK......as he's the one who'll take forward the Khuranas dynasty to a new horizon of success.
Hope nt
i love dadi's character 😕