Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vidyasu1

Groupbie

vidyasu1

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Guys have you noticed Ishaan's lower lip? It is almost blood red. Why have they made him wear lipstick -- he looks awful with it. He should tidy up his hair, shave off his stubble and get rid of the lipstick -- I can actually imagine him looking good with these changes. Please notice the lipstick if you haven't already.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishaan's lipstick" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

venture

IF-Rockerz

venture

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
is it lipstick or coldsour on his lips??? looked like cracked lips to me , your suggestions makes sense, may be he was tired in the scene thats why the looks.

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidyasu1

He should tidy up his hair, shave off his stubble.

I guess this is just done to make Jay look more mature and compliment Ragini as in Suhana in the showWinkcoz Jay really looks like a bit boyish without his stubble n all..Look at his Prithviraj chauhan picsSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dec_12111192

-Premeena-

Goldie

-Premeena-

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
haha jayy is too cute even without these changes...=)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabrina1

Sabrina1

Sabrina1

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeena

haha jayy is too cute even without these changes...=)

exactly.... ishaan looks too adorable and cute as the way he is now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naila123321Shwets1502

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
His stuble n messy hair make him a bit mature..He looks like a kidoo otherwise Tongue

And he looks tooooooo cuteee in this avtaar Day Dreaming

Shwets1502

suadvani

Goldie

suadvani

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

my bf has lips that are as pink/red as Ishaans.. no lipstick.. he 'chews/bites' his lips alot.. a nervous habit...

eitherway imho Ishaan looks adorable as is.. no need to change him.. I definately like the messy unshaved look :)

Shwets1502

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
He looks too young without the stubble...and will look incompatible with Ragini in his clean shaven look...thatz why they've kept the stubble.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.