Health & Fitness

Exercise routine??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

usaher85

usaher85

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Hello,

I am a 5'5 female and weigh 120 lbs. I would like to tone up my body (especially my buns, thighs, and abs) and lose some weight. I've been alternating my workout routine: I run on my treadmill for 35 mins, do taebo (ultimate upper/lower body), do the 8 mins exercise tapes (with jaime brenkus), and 3 days ago, I started using the ab revolutionary.

Am I trying to do too much? It seems that I have all the latest "fabs" and yet I don't see any results Do you know when can I expect to see real results (I've been doing this for about 1-2 weeks).

Your replies and suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Exercise routine??" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

caril

caril

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usaher85

Hello,

I am a 5'5 female and weigh 120 lbs. I would like to tone up my body (especially my buns, thighs, and abs) and lose some weight. I've been alternating my workout routine: I run on my treadmill for 35 mins, do taebo (ultimate upper/lower body), do the 8 mins exercise tapes (with jaime brenkus), and 3 days ago, I started using the ab revolutionary.

Am I trying to do too much? It seems that I have all the latest "fabs" and yet I don't see any results Do you know when can I expect to see real results (I've been doing this for about 1-2 weeks).

Your replies and suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

If you are doing all this things your weight should have reduce. Anyways consult to any good  dietician  it will help you to maintain proper diet and they will also suggest you some exercise that will work fast for reducing weight. Good muck!!!!!!!!!!

mediconweb

mediconweb

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Firstly, are you doing these exercises everyday? Exercises has to be an everyday affair or else you will not reduce your weight.

Secondly, is your calorie intake more than the calories you are burning?

Thirdly, are you monitoring your food intake everyday vide the calorie content ?

You have to remember one simple principal to lose weight.

Calories burnt everyday should be more than calorie intake.

mediconweb.com

Edited by mediconweb - 07 September 2010 at 12:38pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top