Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

hottieee arhaan ;) (Page 7)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
The thoughts the ran through my mind when the I read 'Arhaan's body'......first it was Shocked....thenCry....and now..Angry.....LOLLOL.....Seriously, I think the title needs to change or there will be a lot of IF members dropping like flies from shock!!

@ArhainArhaan - sweetie, I love your siggies but the constant flashing is enough to give one migraines!!LOL.....boy you don't waste time......his bare chest already there......Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

The thoughts the ran through my mind when the I read 'Arhaan's body'......first it was Shocked....thenCry....and now..Angry.....LOLLOL.....Seriously, I think the title needs to change or there will be a lot of IF members dropping like flies from shock!!

@ArhainArhaan - sweetie, I love your siggies but the constant flashing is enough to give one migraines!!LOL.....boy you don't waste time......his bare chest already there......Wink
i lub ma siggies sho shoo mucchhh toooooooooooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
haaayeeee arhaaan tuney meraa chain wain le liyaaa yeh kaisa haal waal ker dyaaaCryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedShocked

Love-u-all--Hope--

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

i lub ma siggies sho shoo mucchhh toooooooooooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
haaayeeee arhaaan tuney meraa chain wain le liyaaa yeh kaisa haal waal ker dyaaaCryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedShocked

LOLLOL...you've changed your siggies again?!!.............you are certifiable!..ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I can't wait to see Prats leaning against that bare chest of his Pati Parameshwar. Blushing He doesn't need defibrillator shocks, he need her touch to stay alive.

Edited by SAM2U - 13 August 2010 at 10:44am

kasturika_kashuFilza.

kasturika_kashu IF-Rockerz
kasturika_kashu
kasturika_kashu

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAM2U

I can't wait to see Prats leaning against that bare chest of his Pati Parameshwar. Blushing He doesn't need defibrillator shocks, he need her touch to stay alive.
meri muh ki baat chin li yar tune to.... haye bare chest arhaan....aur uske upar pooja...ooppsie PRATIGYA ka sar.................Day Dreaming
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

meri muh ki baat chin li yar tune to.... haye bare chest arhaan....aur uske upar pooja...ooppsie PRATIGYA ka sar.................Day Dreaming

Kaasshs, get the name right?Wink.....too many minefields if you slip up....LOLLOL

...that chest, OMG.....Day DreamingDay Dreaming..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu IF-Rockerz
kasturika_kashu
kasturika_kashu

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Kaasshs, get the name right?Wink.....too many minefields if you slip up....LOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL i love to create controversies......Wink
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL i love to create controversies......Wink

Ho! really...............don't be sure your IF id will protect youROFLROFL

Go to top