ROFL...kaasshhh mai doctor ho thi...😍...aaj yahaan IF pe nahi  hothi...ROFL
arre hum toh marisz banna chahrahe te taki krishna baba ki bagal me late sake🀣
Posted: 13 years ago
oay behoodis stopp discussin my cutiepiee my handshumz BODYY
ahem ahemm!!!enoughhh
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

i want link to todays sbs sbb pljjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
arhaina plzzzzzzzzzz chnage ur last DP... meri niyat kharab mat karo yar...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† baad mein mujhe dosh mat dena.....πŸ˜› agr main bhi maidan par itar jaun to tum sabki chutti kar dungi... coz am a good vamp.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

abe nikamma to hai hi par saath hi bahut naughty bhi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sab arhaan ka dosh hain...usse kisne kaha tha hot dikhne ko??πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by kaasshh

arhaina plzzzzzzzzzz chnage ur last DP... meri niyat kharab mat karo yar...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† baad mein mujhe dosh mat dena.....πŸ˜› agr main bhi maidan par itar jaun to tum sabki chutti kar dungi... coz am a good vamp.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
behoodii niyat tu sabki bigri lagti hai kiski theek haiπŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
my jaanz izzat in dangerπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
omg i so so LUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB ITTTTTTTT HES LOOKIN SHO MUAHHHH HOT HANDSHUM DASHING AMAZINGG CUTIEPIEE HOTTTT N JUSTT MUAHH MUAHHH😳😳😳
The thoughts the ran through my mind when the I read 'Arhaan's body'......first it was 😲....then😭....and now..😑.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Seriously, I think the title needs to change or there will be a lot of IF members dropping like flies from shock!!

@ArhainArhaan - sweetie, I love your siggies but the constant flashing is enough to give one migraines!!πŸ˜†.....boy you don't waste time......his bare chest already there......πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

The thoughts the ran through my mind when the I read 'Arhaan's body'......first it was 😲....then😭....and now..😑.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Seriously, I think the title needs to change or there will be a lot of IF members dropping like flies from shock!!

@ArhainArhaan - sweetie, I love your siggies but the constant flashing is enough to give one migraines!!πŸ˜†.....boy you don't waste time......his bare chest already there......πŸ˜‰
i lub ma siggies sho shoo mucchhh tooooooooooo😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
haaayeeee arhaaan tuney meraa chain wain le liyaaa yeh kaisa haal waal ker dyaaa😭😳😳😳😲
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

i lub ma siggies sho shoo mucchhh tooooooooooo😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
haaayeeee arhaaan tuney meraa chain wain le liyaaa yeh kaisa haal waal ker dyaaa😭😳😳😳😲

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...you've changed your siggies again?!!.............you are certifiable!..🀣🀣
I can't wait to see Prats leaning against that bare chest of his Pati Parameshwar. ☺️ He doesn't need defibrillator shocks, he need her touch to stay alive.
Edited by SAM2U - 13 years ago
Originally posted by SAM2U

I can't wait to see Prats leaning against that bare chest of his Pati Parameshwar. ☺️ He doesn't need defibrillator shocks, he need her touch to stay alive.
meri muh ki baat chin li yar tune to.... haye bare chest arhaan....aur uske upar pooja...ooppsie PRATIGYA ka sar.................😍