Our first edition is out and its a huge success!! Congrats to each and every columnist!
BTW, I expect atleast the columnist to read each and every column and comment! *Hands on waist*
The first edition editing was tougher than I expected and hence I have few pointers, I want you all to keep in mind -
1. Please format your column for INIT CAPS, Noun CAPS, Punctuation, Spellings and Grammer.
2. Shaan is spelled as S-H-A-A-N and Khanak as K-H-A-N-A-K.
3. Try NOT breaking your column data wise. for eg;
Scene for 23rd Aug...blah blah blah
Scene for 24th Aug...blah blah blah
Scene for 25th Aug...blah blah blah
Scene for 3rd Sept...blah blah blah
4. Your Backup Columnist and I would need an intimation latest by Thursday (2nd Sept in this case), if you would not be able to submit your column. If you do not have a BackUp columnist, I would be your backup! But we need to know by Thursday!
These are the learnings from the first edition and please keep that in mind else it becomes very fuzzy job in the end.
We don't want this kinda break up. See the two weeks as one unit and pick and choose your scenes/dialogues etc from this one unit!
Schedule for second edition-
1. The tenure to be covered for your second edition is - 23rd Aug to 3rd Sep
2. The same team continues
3. I want your columns latest by 3rd Sep EOD. Please start writing your columns and you can update the Friday episodes masala in the end.
4. This time, the Second edition would be out on 6th Sep.
Please howler before hand if you have any doubt.
Each columnist, please ACK that you have read these instructions by replying here.
Nabila, I am making this a sticky till wednesday so that I know that the columnist have read it. Would remove it on Wednesday from Sticky post!
Thanks Guys for being a wonderful team!
Edited by Dancingdoll - 28 August 2010 at 11:36pm