Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Express Columns - 2nd edition rules on Pg8 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

DD..
do we just do our write and give it to you.. do you do the prettying it up ??
what is the day of submission for the NL's from us?

Hey Veena,

Yes, You give me the write up, I will put it in a format!! You can ofcourse put smileys, punchlines, title ur paras or however you wanna present it....but the font, font size, justification etc would be universal for the newsletter!

Pls submit me the column by 21st Aug. The first edition would be for two weeks - (Aug 9th - Aug 20th!)...Hence, your column should focus on these two weeks!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RBO Express Columns - 2nd edition rules on Pg8 (Page 3)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@ Nikita
I doubt I can do it until 20th epi...because I leave for airport 21st afternoon, and my husband will really freak out if I sit in front of the comp typing away, LOL.... I will try to do this when I return in Sept. Very sorry...

Can do for epis from 9th-13th (this wk). But I think Jaya offered first, so check with her.

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Aug 9th-Aug20th. Gotcha! Working on it now! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaDancingdoll

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ Nikita
I doubt I can do it until 20th epi...because I leave for airport 21st afternoon, and my husband will really freak out if I sit in front of the comp typing away, LOL.... I will try to do this when I return in Sept. Very sorry...

Can do for epis from 9th-13th (this wk). But I think Jaya offered first, so check with her.

no issues gal....u can take up when u r free and ur hubby wuld not freak out! ROFL.....next time when u r home, make delicious food for him, add some sleeping pills, and then u can sit aaram se on the comp and write dream about Shaan! ROFLROFL

JK! No problemo.....u have a great time! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforevertvrasika

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
DD back up for the Mar Jawan scenes ...with Maddy...if there is no one yet doing that...and the back up for the giggle jump etc with Nitz...

If both post taken..no problem...LOL

And for Kiya Bolti Tu....would like to be primaryBig smile and the blooper thing..

Edited by kubare - 15 August 2010 at 12:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

DD back up for the Mar Jawan scenes ...with Maddy...if there is no one yet doing that...and the back up for the giggle jump etc with Nitz...

If both post taken..no problem...LOL

And for Kiya Bolti Tu....would like to be primaryBig smile and the blooper thing..

They are yours now! Tongue

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Guys................common, 4 more days to go...choose ur column!!! fast!

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Put me up as back-up for anything you'd like, aight?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top