Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Hi All,

We are finally out with our very own Bi-weekly Newsletter - RBO Express! Taaliyaaan!!!!! ClapClapClapClapPartyPartyPartyDancingDancingDancing

The first edition would be out on August 22nd. I would be the Editor in Chief for our RBO Express! I have listed all the columns that would be part of this newsletter!

Calling out for Columnist to take up the responsibilities. The columnist will not be permanent! Each sign up sheet will be valid for 2 Newsletter editions. This ideally implies that the columnist would hold on to their sections for a month. A new sign up sheet would be up every month. This would give everyone an opportunity to find a columnist within themselves. You all have to ensure that you send in all your columns to me by Saturday EOD (End of the day) maximum! The RBO express would be out for circulation for Sunday morning breakfast (PST timing).

Please sign up for only one column, although you could send in your preferences for more than one column. If we have slots open, we could sign you up for more than one column. We also need backups for each column. If you are not able to complete your column, please let the backup person know by thursday EOD latest!

Also, My back-up would be Madzy (blackdaughter). Please send a copy of your columns to her too.

So, sign up for our 1st edition. The last date to sign up is Aug 18th! TongueTongueTongueTongue

A special thanks to Nabila for reviewing and approving the format and Madzy  for being a 3rd eye!

Please let me know if you have any questions/suggestions on the process or the columns.

Love,
DD

=========================================================

RBO Express

1. Story Aajtak
This section would cover the following -
a. Brief Summary (Max a paragraph) of the story so far
b. Synopsis of last two week's episodes. The weekly synopsis has to be written in a paragraph! It should not be broken daywise.
Post the link to the written Updates.

2. Mar Jaawain Scenes
This section would describe some of the best scenes in the last two weeks. The description has to be followed with a reason. The owner can list more than one scene. Do Title your scenes. Maximum limit - 3 Scenes!

3. Kya Bolti Tu
This section would describe all the dialogues that left a mark on the viewers. Describe the significance of the dialogue and why were they special? More than One Dialogue can be stated here. Maximum limit - 3 Dialogues!

4. Maha Purush
This section would describe that one character who stood out in the last two weeks and dissect him/her. State the reason, why this RBO character made it to this section.

5. Aaha, OMG, Giggle or Jump
This section would cover those tiny moments that radiated warm, comic, shock, happiness, warming or pity feelings in you. You can pick any moment that made you go OMG!. It can be a touching moment too. You can cover multiple moments, with max limit of 3. The crust is that it cannot be a full blown scene but has to be a small moment. Eg: Shaan and Khanak's any particular eyelock, Khanak's Soaries and Thunkus and Shaan correcting it, Shaan promising Khanak that he would be by her side or Shaan asking Khanak to promise that she would never leave him and go etc.

6. Sanjog
Predict the future storyline of the next 2 weeks.

7. Soarie Bloopers
This section would spotlight the Bloopers made in the last two weeks.

8. Puraskaar and Thunku!
This section would select an award name, choose the RBO Characters and award them. Select or cook up your own award and designate it to a character!
For eg: Finally Getting Cozy Award - goes to Shaan and Khanak for moving in one room and falling on each other constantly. ROFLROFL

9. RBO Gossip
This section would require a RBO Reporter to sneak peek inside the serial everyday and extract Gossip.

For eg: Hetal and Mangal have made their way inside the Khandelwaal Manion. We hear that Mangal is making BD's life hell with his "udkars" and Hetal with her "pettis". ROFL
OR....
We see one more Pettis entering our suspicious view - that of Hetal - Bigger, louder and more suspicious!ROFL

10. Dissection
This section is dedicated to the character sketch of the RBO characters. Rate them in the scale of 1-10 and state what characters did they potray and quantify it in the scale of 1-10.

For eg: Shaan this week potrayed 5 point Jealousy, 3 point responsibility and 2 point childish attitude. Justify. Limit it to 3 characters.

11. CV-o-meter
This section would pass the verdict for the CVs - Love or Hate and rate this verdict on the scale of 1-10.

12. FIR Report
The Fashion police has to be out patrolling and passing comments on RBO Character's attire. Rate them on the scale of 1-10.

13. I wanna thunku my Aada, my Bai...
Award the members of the RBO forum as per your discretion in the following categories.
a. MahaPurush
b. Most Soarie Member
c. Thunkuing yours'
d. Most Besharam Member
e. Laajwanti
f. Best Griller of the MOTW
Let me know if you want to add more categories!
State the reason for awarding them in one line! If you cannot find a member to designate the award, you could take your backup updaters help or leave it blank.

14. Forum Gossip
This section would require the Forum reporter to navigate through the forum for this tenure and collect as much gossip as possible.

This section would have subsections within it.
a. MOTW declared and a little gossip on him/her
b. Members and gossip around them. Eg: Nitz was caught spanking her Mr.Khadelwaal. We were eager to find out why was she taking such a huge step and we peeked into CCC to get the "andar ki khabar" etc!
c. Any new initiative started on Forum
d. Any new announcement.
e. Any changes in the process.
d. Winners of any contest organized
e. Announcements made by DT (Development Team).

The columnist has to be a regular in RBO Forum and very active member. If you are busy during this tenure, please don't sign up for this column. If you have already signed up, then let the backup updater know before hand. Backup updater, please keep a track of the forum and you can send in your entries to the primary columnist!

15. Star Gossip
This section would take a sneek peek in our Stars lives and get the Andar ki Khabar to the viewers.

Eg: We hear that Yashashree has finally found love, even if not in Shaan but atleast in our RBO Camera Men! Do they disappear during lunch time? A scene without a camera man and lead actress! *HawShockedWink*.
This section would be reviewed by our Forum cop - Nabila to ensure we stick to the IF Guidelines. So, Please send her the entries of this section by Thursday EOD, CCing me! Once she approves it, I will include it in the RBO Express!

16. Call Outs
This section is an open invitation to all members to send their Call Outs for any RBO member. Send me the entires as per the deadline. They can communicate with any member here.

Eg: Callout from DD :
Madzy, You are missing? Where are you Huns, Come to CCC!
Sumi, Missing your updates!

17. Khel Khel Mein
Choose an easy game that would require a member to post an entry only once. It should not form a chain of entries like the way we do our GOTWs!

Eg of some games that can be included: Caption, Distortion, Spot the Difference and Word Search contests.
Nabila would be the backup columnist for this section.

=========================================================

Edited by Dancingdoll - 28 August 2010 at 11:37pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

aranayaniRumiiapariyasharan.lovelilindiangurl13...anshu...blackdaughterfahsaad-Amrita2010FebruaryFlowershanakforeverMMBGtvrasikaxxXSejalXxxvirgo_gurlSuhaniSoniaisomersdangerouzIshk..-BalleBalle-.Fallen AngelxaviarakubaresareetaThe_May_Rose.ayesha.nikita_88-Veena-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RBO Express Columns - 2nd edition rules on Pg8" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Edition 1(Aug 22nd - Sep 4th)
Edition 2(Sep 5th - Sep 18th)

1. Story Aajtak
Primary Columnist
Backup Columnist - nikita_88

2. Mar Jaawain Scenes
Primary Columnist - Madzy (blackdaughter)
Backup Columnist - Krishna (Kubare)

3. Kya Bolti Tu

Primary Columnist - Krishna (Kubare)
Backup Columnist - Beeni (tofeeees)

4. Maha Purush
Primary Columnist - nikita_88
Backup Columnist

5. Aaha, OMG, Giggle or Jump

Primary Columnist - -Nitya-
Backup Columnist - Krishna (Kubare)

6. Sanjog
Primary Columnist - JayaV
Backup Columnist - Ranjini (missfilmy)

7. Soarie Bloopers

Primary Columnist
Backup Columnist - Sidra (Sid4TeamCanada)

8. Puraskaar and Thunku!
Primary Columnist - Veena
Backup Columnist

9. RBO Gossip

Primary Columnist - perfectpari
Backup Columnist

10. Dissection

Primary Columnist - shriya (sshriyaa84)
Backup Columnist

11. CV-o-meter

Primary Columnist - Ranjini (missfilmy)
Backup Columnist - shriya (sshriyaa84)

12. FIR Report
Primary Columnist - Sabii
Backup Columnist - Veena

13. I wanna thunku my Aada, my Bai...
Primary Columnist - Beeni (tofeeees)
Backup Columnist

14. Forum Gossip
Primary Columnist - Sidra (Sid4TeamCanada)
Backup Columnist - Sabii

15. Star Gossip
Primary Columnist - DD
Backup Columnist

16. Call Outs
No sign up! All members eligible! 

17. Khel Khel Mein
Primary Columnist - Zunni
Backup Columnist

Edited by Dancingdoll - 24 August 2010 at 5:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13shanakforeverdangerouzIshk.virgo_gurl-Veena-

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
FIR report is mine.
:D

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
DD..
I will take
8. Puraskaar and Thunku!
Primary

and also backup for FIR... okiesss Sabii???Embarrassed

Edited by -Veena- - 13 August 2010 at 8:20am

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Awesome like Veena. :D
*hi fives Veena*

PS. I'm working on that sig. I'll try to PM you in the next couple of days =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Veena-

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Sabii.. *hi5*
team team khelengee!!!LOL

DD.. i would love to help out additionally too.. let me know. Embarrassed

Edited by -Veena- - 13 August 2010 at 8:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdollloveaboveall.

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
The Mar Jawaa Scenes is mine. Primary please! LOL

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Sabii.. *hi5*
team team khelengee!!!LOL

DD.. i would love to help out additionally too.. let me know. Embarrassed

Let me know your preferences.....and if noone signs up for it by wednesday, I will assign those columns too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Veena-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top