Pratigya

krishna in icu.......sbs.............link added (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Thanks for the link Nisha Smile

Okay at least now we know prats found Krishna Big smile

It is quite sad to see him in this condition though but Krishna has proven from his actions that no matter his state of mind he will always be there to help prats, it will be nice to know for prats that all is not lost Krishna only requires some affection and a bit of time before we get out old Krishna back. This will be good for them Krishna will understand that no matter what he cannot forget prats nor run away from her and prats will see how much he loves her turning her strong feelings in to love for him of course the families need to stay far away from them if anything good is to be achieved. Smile

awwwwwwwww.......binny Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "krishna in icu.......sbs.............link added (Page 10)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
I really hope that we can have at least a week of KriYa by themselves!! We deserve that after a Krishna/Kriya-less week!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sxmuqix

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

Originally posted by Binny1247

Thanks for the link Nisha Smile

Okay at least now we know prats found Krishna Big smile

It is quite sad to see him in this condition though but Krishna has proven from his actions that no matter his state of mind he will always be there to help prats, it will be nice to know for prats that all is not lost Krishna only requires some affection and a bit of time before we get out old Krishna back. This will be good for them Krishna will understand that no matter what he cannot forget prats nor run away from her and prats will see how much he loves her turning her strong feelings in to love for him of course the families need to stay far away from them if anything good is to be achieved. Smile

awwwwwwwww.......binny Hug

Embarrassed Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha2010

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I really hope that we can have at least a week of KriYa by themselves!! We deserve that after a Krishna/Kriya-less week!

yup this epi will b on mon hpefully.........coz same saree.................

kriya_sruthi

kriya_sruthi

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
i wonder what he was hiding on his phone?? hehehe... by the way i saw "ek ghante ki maha episode" flashing on the top is there going to be a maha episode?

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

i wonder what he was hiding on his phone?? hehehe... by the way i saw "ek ghante ki maha episode" flashing on the top is there going to be a maha episode?

that was mahaepi of sbs.............1 hr..................

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged

No dear that was for SBS not pratigya..although I do wish the kriya union to be a maha episodeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

kriya_sruthi

kriya_sruthi

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

No dear that was for SBS not pratigya..although I do wish the kriya union to be a maha episodeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
oh haha my speakers were not working but i couldnt stop myself from seeing what was happening.. thank you for letting me know... him hiding the phone was funny, what were they saying about that?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top