*||*Member Of The Week [3]*||* - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chandni-

Zaaro Milengi Mein Tumse Vaada karthi hoon kiya tum milenge aur MIK Meri Hai.

😆😆😆.....Just imagine if MIK is lurking around here!! 😆😆😆
DD darling...my God how did I miss this dear...Congragulations girl 🤗 Will definitely be back....*muwah*
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

😆😆😆.....Just imagine if MIK is lurking around here!! 😆😆😆

Id Be Like Forget ME and U Fighting Lets Go Jump On Him
Originally posted by kubare

DD darling...my God how did I miss this dear...Congragulations girl 🤗 Will definitely be back....*muwah*

Thanks a bunch Huns! 🤗🤗

aao aao, aap bhi aao! 😛😉
Alright,
here's my 'first' set of questions. =)

1. How can there be self-help "groups"?
2. Why are the obituaries found in the "living" section of the newspaper?
3. How can someone be dirt poor, and another be filthy rich?
4. If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?
5. Are one handed people offended when police tell them to put their hands up?
6. How can sweet and sour sauce be sweet and sour at the same time?
7. Do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift?
8. If you get cheated by the Better Business Bureau, who do you complain to?
9. Did Noah keep his bees in archives?
10. If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is a picture of a thousand words
worth?
11. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
12. If rabbits' feet are so lucky, then what happened to the rabbit?
13. What happens to an 18 hour bra after 18 hours?
14. What if you're in hell, and you're mad at someone, where do you tell them to
go?
15. Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
16. When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
17. If your plan is having no plan, do you have a plan?
18. If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he
become disoriented?
19. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called
Holes?
20. Why do we say something is out of whack? What's a whack?
21. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
22. If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
23. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
24. When someone asks you, "A penny for your thoughts" and you put your two cents
in ... what happens to the other penny?
25. Why is the man who invests all your money called a 'broker'?
26. Why do croutons come in airtight packages? Aren't they just stale bread to
begin with?
27. When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
28. Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives
a race car not called a racist?
29. Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?
30. Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?
31. Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?
32. "I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it
be that "I do" is the longest sentence?
33. If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that
electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models
deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?
34. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
35. Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
36. What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
37. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and
forks so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?
38. If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the
others here for?
39. How come no one ever says, "It's only a game" when their team is winning?

Have fun.. ;)

Edited by -saBii- - 13 years ago
@ DD
Thanks. My name is Gaayu.
DD i love ur hilarious updates.Glad to have u on hot seat.
here are my questions.
general

.I suppose u are unmarrried even otherwise u can try to answer this.
It is a sort of arranged marriage situation.ur family is calling for bridegrooms for u.After matching horoscopes and all(I donot know if u believe in that,but just assume)

u have two suitors one multimillionare guy who is a workoholic ,serious type, very fair complexion tall and handsomesort .He lacks sense of humour.,and introvert as well.His family has replied that they  are interested in the alliance. 

and another   a normal  good looking ,not so fair complexion , middle class guy  having the necessary comforts that u wish  like home,vehicle and other things( but not super  rich)
  he has a pretty decent job, a good sense of humour and enjoys life.He is a  extrovert type .From his family's  replies  it seems that they are interested in ur alliance.

u meet both of them  they seem to like u as well ., u also feel u may be able to make the rich boy extrovert in the long run.
 but  the best part is u seem to be indecisive about which one to choose.
ur family says it is purely ur decision and they would support that and ur friends say the same.

Whom will u choose and why?(u are not supposed to say i will choose a third party except these)

Now the RBO questions.
1. question nu 1.
Shaan and khanak merely spent two days outside.,but yet shaan seems to be constantly drawn towards khanak.
This is inspite of spending so many years in natasha's company.He completely forgot her in the two days.What do u think is the reason for this.

Condition :( u are not supposed to say  khanak's simplicity,innocence.,like mindedness ,selflessness,natural looks  pure mind or destiny)some other  reason.

2.question nu 2.
If natahsa really were to win back shaan's love what must she do. now that ,shaan seems to have been completely smitten by khanak.

3. questiuon nu 3.
What quality  do u think will attract khanak to shaan in the husband/wife sense.I mean now that they are already friends.

4. question nu 4
If mangal/hetal leave immediately then how shall shaan stop khanak from moving out of their bedroom again back to her room.

5.What would now be in the mind of khusboo and Mr.Agarwal.

One last question to u How to u get ideas for such hilarious comments.Is it spontaneous or do u pause  think  for a while and write them.?

Thanx . luv shriya.

@sabbi: OMG! Now, This is what I call grilling, baking, roasting and then finaly icing!!! meine teraa kya bigaadaa tha!! 🤣

I have to really think about ths and come back! 😆
Originally posted by -saBii-

Alright,
here's my 'first' set of questions. =)
okie....here u go gal...and trust me, iskaa badla bahut buraa hoga!! *rubs her hand gleefully*

1. How can there be self-help "groups"?
[Nikita] Totally...There should be a group for self-helping groups to self-help!! 😆😆
2. Why are the obituaries found in the "living" section of the newspaper?
?
[Nikita] Bcoz when I start reading about the dead, i still do not know they are dead! 😆😆
3. How can someone be dirt poor, and another be filthy rich?
?
[Nikita]Bcoz the poor didnt get enough education to know whats Filthy! 😆
4. If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?
?
[Nikita] Enjoys diarrhea? well, I havent been the 5th one...*thnks again*..neither the 4th one...or the 3rd...err....not even  2nd...well, I defn didnt stand first! 😆😆
5. Are one handed people offended when police tell them to put their hands up?
?
[Nikita] Not at all...bcoz they dnt qualify for this instruction and can do whatever they like! 😆😆
6. How can sweet and sour sauce be sweet and sour at the same time?
?
[Nikita]true, they shld put a berlin wall between the sauce, make one side east germany and the other west! 😆😆
7. Do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift?
?
[Nikita] Any cemetry worker here?? *hears bhootoyaa voices*.....*looks scared all around* err.....sabii!! I will ratehr run away from the Q...*holds dhoti and runs* 😆😆
8. If you get cheated by the Better Business Bureau, who do you complain to?
?
[Nikita] BBB is the only address I know....I can go with Mangal and Hetal there and leave them loose for a day in the office...I am sure I will have my results soon! 😆😆
9. Did Noah keep his bees in archives?
?
[Nikita] Not sure...He didnt ask my permission! 😆
10. If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is a picture of a thousand words
worth?
?
[Nikita] *starts counting on finger tips*...err...1000*1000/...but ...no....1000+1000...naah...but then.....*scratches head* 1000 words I guess....Can I erase the 1000 words from the pic, that way, the Q becomes simple! 😆😆
11. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
?
[Nikita] *rotates her hand on the stomach and looks guiltily* aree! dnt look at me like that...its defn not here! 😆😆
12. If rabbits' feet are so lucky, then what happened to the rabbit?
?
[Nikita] yeah! I know...with his lucky feet he should have been the beast like, kiss him and he becomes prince! 😆😆
13. What happens to an 18 hour bra after 18 hours?
?
[Nikita] ahem ahem!! i didnt even know one existed!! well, probably it becomes worth 17 hrs now! 😕😆😆
14. What if you're in hell, and you're mad at someone, where do you tell them to
go?
?
[Nikita] I would not tell them to go anywhere...I would shout..."grrrrrrrrrr!! send me to Heaven, like NOW! " 😆😆
15. Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
?
[Nikita] *looks scared everywehre and gulps thrice*...err....sabii!! phir se!! dnt u know....Bhoots love me! 😆😆
16. When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
?
[Nikita] "Last signs of the day"
*pulls her collar*...see, Am I not intelligent! 😆😆

17. If your plan is having no plan, do you have a plan?
?
[Nikita] totally...I am always with a plan....*takes out a blank sheet and shows sabii only the back side of the blank sheet*...see....u ofcourse cant peep into the plan and hence the front side is hidden! 😆😆
18. If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he
become disoriented?
?
[Nikita] I do...He shld totally do too...why shld I be the only one....this is not fair..I will go to human rights....*goes on and on about human rights speech*/....phew....aur sunaaoon? 😆😆
19. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called
Holes?
?
[Nikita] U wanna call them that?? chal theek hai...from today onwards thats what they are!! 😆😆...errr...*looks shifty*...anyone from holes...err...I mean, holland?? 😆😆
20. Why do we say something is out of whack? What's a whack?
?
[Nikita] Laffa!! like, Mangal is so NOT out of WHACK! 😆😆😆😆😆😆
21. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
?
[Nikita] Are you kidding me...Their infancy make them hate adultery but whern they become adults they forget infancy and hatred! 😆😆😆
22. If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
?
[Nikita] *makes sabii hold on* ruk...pooch ke aati hoon! 😆😆
23. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
?
[Nikita] see...eventually nothing is left of that lingerie.......and in a blind state, its still easy to tear down and throw!! 😆😆
24. When someone asks you, "A penny for your thoughts" and you put your two cents
in ... what happens to the other penny?
?
[Nikita] I give them double advise!! and then I get to see where they have hidden their wallet, when I get double penny....and then as soon as they turn, I totally ...ahem ahem.....*innocent muh*....sachchi...its innocent pickpocketing! 😆😆
25. Why is the man who invests all your money called a 'broker'?
?
[Nikita] ths was the simplest one.....*jumps with excitement*...bcoz he himself is broke!! 😆😆...apna paisa kahaan hai uske paas? 😉
26. Why do croutons come in airtight packages? Aren't they just stale bread to
begin with?
?
[Nikita] really?? I have them all the time....*looks at her belly*...do u see a web or fungi forming?? *shock* runs to the doc! 😆😆
27. When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
?
[Nikita] meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! 😆😆
28. Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives
a race car not called a racist?
?
[Nikita] arre, why shld we be unfair to the car drivers....we shld change the pianists name!! hmm....."Pianer" 😆😆
29. Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?
?
[Nikita] Sabii....All men remain the same...Burdthal!!...have u heard a gal being callled Burdthal in RBO? Nahi naa.....so, lets change the "wise" word!! 😆😆
30. Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?
?
[Nikita] Sabii...both are pains of 1st order!! I overlook and my boss oversees!!! both land me into issues....so, I totally demand the defn change! 😆😆
31. Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?
?
[Nikita]...do u want that??? bus ek baar bol ke dekh!! 😆😆...well, thats because the person who came up with this pronunciation, his wife ran away with a "Bunty" and onety one reminded him of the tragic of his life! 😆😆
32. "I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it
be that "I do" is the longest sentence?
?
[Nikita] oh boy!! for me yes....ask all the gals, who had to say tht once in a lifetime!! that's why I wuld never ever say - "I do".....😛😉
33. If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that
electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models
deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?
?
[Nikita] and sabii - de-KSGed! *runs away after saying this* 😆😆
34. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
?
[Nikita] 😆😆😆.....and get Feds on ur back?? Naah!!! 😆😆
35. Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
?
[Nikita] nope...they take tea breaks and go and have coffee!! result to same tha na! *innocent muh*
36. What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
?
[Nikita] "Cheekna beige" 😆😆
37. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and
forks so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?
?
[Nikita]...yes, they tie the babies with nu-dles (In khanak's style) and start on their toothpicks! 😆😆
38. If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the
others here for?
?
[Nikita] sab sote rehte hain, LBs! (Remember SD's abbreviations?) ? 😆😆😆
39. How come no one ever says, "It's only a game" when their team is winning?
?
[Nikita] because its not "a game"....many would follow!!...arre, I have to go to semifinals then finals!! aisa hee thode hi roberto baggio ki godi mein jaake beth jaaongi! 😆😆

Have fun.. ;)

[Nikita] Gal...............I so enjoyed it!! thanks a trillion for this! 🤗
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

DD i love ur hilarious updates.Glad to have u on hot seat.
[Nikita] Thanks Shriya...I love updating them! 😊
here are my questions.
general

.I suppose u are unmarrried
[Nikita] Totally!! forever! 😛 
even otherwise u can try to answer this.
It is a sort of arranged marriage situation.ur family is calling for bridegrooms for u.After matching horoscopes and all(I donot know if u believe in that,but just assume)

u have two suitors one multimillionare guy who is a workoholic ,serious type, very fair complexion tall and handsomesort .He lacks sense of humour.,and introvert as well.His family has replied that they  are interested in the alliance. 

and another   a normal  good looking ,not so fair complexion , middle class guy  having the necessary comforts that u wish  like home,vehicle and other things( but not super  rich)
  he has a pretty decent job, a good sense of humour and enjoys life.He is a  extrovert type .From his family's  replies  it seems that they are interested in ur alliance.

u meet both of them  they seem to like u as well ., u also feel u may be able to make the rich boy extrovert in the long run.
 but  the best part is u seem to be indecisive about which one to choose.
ur family says it is purely ur decision and they would support that and ur friends say the same.

Whom will u choose and why?(u are not supposed to say i will choose a third party except these)
[Nikita] Wow shriya!!...u have me perplexed...i wuld never get amrried in real life but hypothetically lets says, i come to this situation, i wuld be lying if I say that I do not want financial stability...but u did say the 2nd guy has all the things that i need - right...I dnt need an ambani but enough rich to attend my normal girlie needs!!

so, assuming I can make the 1st one extrovert in long run, the only diff between the two is the sense of humour part..I am keeping rish part aside for the time being!

the sense of humour is evry imp for me but tht cannot be the basis for me to make such an imp decision.....shreya, it wuld totally depend on one Q - wuld then let me do whatever i want.....go for parties, discs, talk to friends on calls, hang out with friends, go on vacation with them even if he is busy etc etc.....I want total freedom...else I will be run away the next day.....thats all what really matters to me in the long run.....else I will feel claustrophobic!! and whoever gives me tht, i will choose him!!!....

Thank god, i wuld never marry...never wanna be in this situation! 😉

Now the RBO questions.
1. question nu 1.
Shaan and khanak merely spent two days outside.,but yet shaan seems to be constantly drawn towards khanak.
This is inspite of spending so many years in natasha's company.He completely forgot her in the two days.What do u think is the reason for this.

Condition :( u are not supposed to say  khanak's simplicity,innocence.,like mindedness ,selflessness,natural looks  pure mind or destiny)some other  reason.

[Nikita] Boy...u ahve a great insight shreya......u shld totally be more active in the forum!!
anyways, to ur Ques! - I have felt this from Day1 that Khanak and Shaan share a great chemistry....its liek she has one side of the puzzle and he the other, when two met, they completeed the picture.....why do I say tht - their sense of humour! their jokes are compatible with each other....His jokes goes well with her and her's with his!!....u see, one can crack jokes but the other might not udnerstand.....the same thing with serious things...their frequency match........they both are naughty at the same level, jovial at the same level, play at the same level!!!
with natasha, Shaan is inferior to Natasha....Natahsa is more responsible, matured in her love, better in the office work, household things everything......so, its not the same level between the two...hence, Shaan enjoys Khanak's company....when he talks to Khanak, its like he is talking to an equal...for the first time, he took care of sme1, rather than someone taking c are of him!

2.question nu 2.
If natahsa really were to win back shaan's love what must she do. now that ,shaan seems to have been completely smitten by khanak.

[Nikita] Rope him, chain him and lock him! 😆😆
well, seriosuly, I think she should sit with hima nd talk it out....probably take a professional's help, who can give them a right questionnaire and make shaan answer qs truthfully...that way he can honestly assess himself....there is no point in spoiling 3 lives....if the results look as if - inspite of winning shaan, she has still lost the battle mentally, she shld let him free!!

3. questiuon nu 3.
What quality  do u think will attract khanak to shaan in the husband/wife sense.I mean now that they are already friends.

[Nikita] His caring and honest attitude....He is very clean eharted...doesnt have evil inside him...He might be bigdaa hua, irresponsible but will never do anything wrong to her....he wuld always stand by her side if she is right and say, BD is not!!

4. question nu 4
If mangal/hetal leave immediately then how shall shaan stop khanak from moving out of their bedroom again back to her room.

[Nikita] wow!! shreya....u r awesome, I must say tht! I think Shaan should just steal Suraj's snap and stick it to the wall permanently.....😉...JK....well, I think for this 6 months tenure, which is now 4 months - he shld tell her that the court can send their rep anytiem and surprise them and then they wuld not have time to arrange things, so, she as well stay here for the next 4 months period....anyways, they r used to each other now in the same room!!

5.What would now be in the mind of khusboo and Mr.Agarwal.

[Nikita]
BD-  I hate Khanak...I hate Mrs and Mr Dhulwadi....ewwww...they are sooooo dirty!! and that "udkaar"....yeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk...I never wanna burp again!!! oh god, take them away!!
and I hate Shaan for dng this to my poor sis...and I hate SD for leaving me alone here....and Sunil for supporting Khnaka and Akshay...for...err...well, I dnt hate him...but I can dislike him in spurts!! .....so...well, I hate everyone....boo---hoo....I want my make up,....like NOW!! 😆😆

Mugambo - hmm.....So, Khanak has made room there in Shaan's house...good....My plan is moving as poer I want.....if she makes any wrong move, I will again go and open my mouth on how I wuld kick her .....what does she call them again - aadaa and some bai shai.....yep...kick them out.....and my daughter is back home..thank god.....that was tough...but whats wrong with BD...why did she come back..I need one daughter back and I get ek ke saath ek free....phew...had to make her go back kaise to kar ke!!! i mean whos complaining about Akshay...he is darn handsome...sometime he attracts me too!! 😆😆😆

One last question to u How to u get ideas for such hilarious comments.Is it spontaneous or do u pause  think  for a while and write them.?

[Nikita] Oh darling.....u shld see me physically when I watch the episiode...I am all jumpy, talking to the characters on the TV screenm, shoutiong at them, making faces etc etc...that's all I put on the update....bcoz I actually say and do all tht./....and then I wanna share these feelings with everyoen and make them jump too!! 😆😆...

Thanx . luv shriya.

Shriya....U r amazing and I am glad I got to know u thru this MOTW.......I want you to be more active here and yes, i want you to become a regular columnist in RBO Express!! U have amazing perspective and brooding power and we wanna hear tht out there!! The link is -
go and sign up now!!!

Thanks for the Qs....I loved every moment I was brooding over ur Qs *hugs*