Obssessed about you,(AR FF) 9th prt updtd.

sweetnirali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys,

I am a newbie,have been reading fanfics for quite some time now and amazed by ur writing skills.u all r gifted writers,wish the creatives of these serials were as creative as u all:)then all serials would have remained super interesting even if they went on and on:)

Well,i just have a rough concept in mind after reading all these fanfics but i dont think am prepared as yet to write it as beautifully as it shuould be,so am just giving u a concept if anyone finds it interesting and can write a fanfic on it.

Its about AR,our fav couple:)

Its something like riddhima is a very simple and shy girl who loves armaan to death but could never muster up the courage to let him know as she knows she is not his kinda girl,they r family friends.though armaan talks nicely to her he never thought of her as more than a formal friend.

Riddhima's parents are looking for a groom but her heart is all with armaan,so finally before saying yes to her parents,she decides to talk to armaan on the insistence of her best friend muskaan,so that she does not regret all her life that she did not even give her love one chance...she does talk to him but he laughs out saying arrogantly that she is not his kinda girl.she gets hurt and finally agrees to get engaged to a boy her parents have chosen for her,abhi who happens to be armaan's best friend.

After getting engaged,seeing abhi and riddhima together,he starts feeling wierd...he wud feel jealous seeing them together and finally gets obssessed abt riddhima and wants her back.

So this is the plot guys,if u can convert it into a story:)

INDEX

PART 1 PAGE 1
PART 2 PAGE 2.
PART 3 PAGE 3
PART 4 PAGE 4
PART 5 PAGE 5
PART 6 PAGE 7.
PART 7 PAGE 8.
PART 8 PAGE 9.
PART 9 PART 11
.Edited by sweetnirali - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Bleeeh- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey,
Nice concept dear.. :)
Wud love to read this fic...

Eagerly waiting for it... :D

Luv
Shatakshi 😊

Edited by -ARLover- - 13 years ago
sweetnirali thumbnail
Here goes the first part.

part 1

A very beautiful girl in white churidaar gazing outside the window of her room, staring out at the hustle bustle in the road but the chaos she feels in her heart is much more than she sees outside. She is in a fix as she can not decide what to do. She goes near her bhagwanji, her only companion she can share everything with without any hesitations.

"Bhagwan ji,aap aisa kyun karte hain???Jo mere liye bana hi nahi, usse hi mere dil mein basa diya?? ab main kya karun?"

She shared a special bond with her bhagwanji and was pouring her heart out to him when padma came calling for her,

"riddhu beta,kahan ho tum?"

"abhi aayi mumma"

"phir kya socha beta?abhi ke parents ko jawab dena hai humme aaj kal mein"

She got confused. She does not know what to say.She just cant see herself with anyone else other than armaan who owns her heart but is unknown of her feelings. How can she say she loves someone immensely when she is not even sure if he feels the same for her.Infact it would not be wrong to say that she is day dreaming as he is soooo outgoing,vocal,adventrous and a super flirt guy whereas she a very reserved,shy,simply and docile kinda girl. She herself feels wierd why does she feel that way for a man who has never even looked at her with any interest. She is sure he considers her as one of those behenji types but she does not know how to convince her heart that they r not meant to be.

Hey guys,do le me know how do u find it?if any of you want to continue,i will be more than happy:)so all great writers r welcome.i know its a very a very short part but i typed out whatever came in my mind with this concept,have to rush now.plz do comment:)Edited by sweetnirali - 13 years ago
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow just awesome. i so loved it man. plzzzzz continue soon and add me to ur pm list.
love
sani
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice concept
continue soon

love
Riddss
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!
Awesome concept yaar!
Loved the 1st part too
Plz post the next part soon
N add me to your PM list
Take care
sweetnirali thumbnail
hey friends,thanks to all of u who took time to read my fanfic and for appreciating it.but its very difficult for me to pm u all as am new here and access net from my mobile.so plz keep checking,i will update soon.

dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy dear
nice concept
n part
loved it
cont soon
n pm me if possible
thx
dhruvika
moonlight2630 thumbnail
amazing concept
gr8 start
plz counti...
add me in ur PM list
update soon
waiting 4 ur next update.
sweetnirali thumbnail
hey friends,i said its open for all,so if u really liked the concept plz volunteer to continue.