Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
@VivaciousQueen ... sorry PKCM is another show called Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein on Imagine TV and was my first India soap responsible for me getting addiction to desi soaps and this forum. It was great until the main characters fell in love and got married after a lot of adversity. After the wedding the show went down hill and I went on to watch Saathya and couple of other shows.

@indigo blues ... I don't know how Ms Sharma thinks that being a submissive woman depicts Indian values and sanskar!!!

Sad.

Edited by lovtv - 14 August 2010 at 7:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ahem sucks!!! (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
agree wid u dear i always thoght that ahem only hates gopi but he loves his family but what he did wid jigar was  just too much

Post Reply New Post

Go to top