Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

LoLo

IF-Dazzler

LoLo

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, but I hardly notice him because the whole show sucks to me.  Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ahem sucks!!! (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
God...I'm going on a 'like button' spree due to your comments...keep up the good posts guys, CV's hamaare tadapne ka reward zaroor denge...Gohem has to start developing now...

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reniji66

I agree with you, but I hardly notice him because the whole show sucks to me. Angry

I understand...women are stereotypically potrayed here...but see, Rashmi Sharma has always given some brave-woman moments to Suman in PKCM, so in Saathiyaa also maybe Gopi will get the strength to stand up against Rashi.

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Agree to the original post...Aham sucks big time!

@IndigoBlues - if PCKM is Rashmi's big achievement then we are in big trouble. That show sucks. It was great for a time and then she ruined it all and introduced characters that didn't make sense and the story went off into left field for absolutely no reason.   I completely stopped watching it and don't go to the forum. If I knew she was the creator/producer/director (or what ever she is) of Saathya I probably wouldn't have started to watch. I was that disappointed in PKCM.

Ms Sharma, if you're reading this post and I hope you do because there are great ideas here, then please don't ruin this show too!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondonsujji0609

VivaciousQueen

VivaciousQueen

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

@IndigoBlues - if PCKM is Rashmi's big achievement then we are in big trouble. That show sucks. It was great for a time and then she ruined it all and introduced characters that didn't make sense and the story went off into left field for absolutely no reason.   I completely stopped watching it and don't go to the forum. If I knew she was the creator/producer/director (or what ever she is) of Saathya I probably wouldn't have started to watch. I was that disappointed in PKCM.

Ms Sharma, if you're reading this post and I hope you do because there are great ideas here, then please don't ruin this show too!!!!
excuse me, may i ask what PKCM stands for?

suvaaslondon

Groupbie

suvaaslondon

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I H AVE NOT WATCHED ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN BIDAAI BEFORE THIS.
WHY CAN'T THEY SHOW SOMETHING DIFFERENT,ENTERTAINING, AND ABSORBING?
SHOULD THEY SHOW THE SAME CRAP IN ALLTHE CHANNELS AND IN ALLTHE SOAPS?
THIS SHOW HAS PLENTY OF POTENTIAL AND POSSIBILITIES,LIKE HOW LOVE DEVELOPS BETWEEN PEOPLE IN ARRANGED MARRIAGES,HOW GOPI GETS EDUCATED AND STRONG,FRICTION BETWEEN A POSESSIVE MIL AND DIL.THE DIFFICULT AND STRANDED HUSBAND IN BETWEEN.
THERE ARE MANY MORE IDEAS IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT FORGET THAT NOT ONLY INDIANS WATCH THESE SHOWS.
THINK DIFFERENTLY AND SHOW SOMETHING UNIQUE,CRISP DRAMA.YOUR  TRPS WILL SOAR HIGHER AND HIGHER.
PLEASE  DO NOT SPOIL THE SHOW AND SHOW IRRITATING,PREDICTABLE SCENES AND DO NOT PORTRAY INDIAN WOMEN IN 1940'S .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaikušt_skitsaomomsujji0609-tellyaddict-

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

I agree yaar...even I stopped watching PKCM. But the story went wrong..the characterization was great till KarMan marriage..they've all become mere props now.

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suvaaslondon

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I H AVE NOT WATCHED ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN BIDAAI BEFORE THIS.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">WHY CAN'T THEY SHOW SOMETHING DIFFERENT,ENTERTAINING, AND ABSORBING?</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">SHOULD THEY SHOW THE SAME CRAP IN ALLTHE CHANNELS AND IN ALLTHE SOAPS?</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">THIS SHOW HAS PLENTY OF POTENTIAL AND POSSIBILITIES,LIKE HOW LOVE DEVELOPS BETWEEN PEOPLE IN ARRANGED MARRIAGES,HOW GOPI GETS EDUCATED AND STRONG,FRICTION BETWEEN A POSESSIVE MIL AND DIL.THE DIFFICULT AND STRANDED HUSBAND IN BETWEEN.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">THERE ARE MANY MORE IDEAS IN THIS FORUM.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">DO NOT FORGET THAT NOT ONLY INDIANS WATCH THESE SHOWS.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">THINK DIFFERENTLY AND SHOW SOMETHING UNIQUE,CRISP DRAMA.YOUR TRPS WILL SOAR HIGHER AND HIGHER.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL THE SHOW AND SHOW IRRITATING,PREDICTABLE SCENES AND DO NOT PORTRAY INDIAN WOMEN IN 1940'S .</font>

I agree....but what to do yaar, they think by making the women this way they are depicting bhartiya sanskriti and values...who knows maybe there are some househoulds...abusive husbands and their submissive wives are still a reality...but maybe, maybe one day Gopi will stand up...i'm waiting for that day. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top