TVD cast Thank Twilight

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Vampire Diaries stars have Twilight to thank

The stars of the hit TV series Vampire Diaries admit that the success of Twilight helped their show to achieve success.  Stars Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley had this to say to Digital Spy.

"I didn't see Twilight prior to shooting Vampire Diaries, but it would be ignorant and stupid to say that our show didn't generate a buzz because of the success of Twilight, but I think we have distinguished ourselves at this stage," Wesley told RTE.

Dobrev added: "But you know, the fact that Twilight was so successful, it made the world aware that people wanted to see more about vampires.

"So thankfully for us, Twilight has given us the opportunity to make a TV show and I think we have a few more years at least."

Wesley added that there were similarities between the two stories and admitted: "Some people say I actually look like Robert Pattinson.

"Well look, it's incredibly similar, we both have a high school setting, a mysterious guy that turns up and falls in love with a mortal girl. He's got all these conflicts because of the nature of his situation and the fact that she is a vampire. So I understand that the premises of both stories are almost identical."

He was unable to say who would win in a fight between Stefan and Pattinson's Edward Cullen because he "didn't know enough" about the Twilight vampire.

"That's really up to the viewer or reader to decide," he said.

Read more here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourpussnikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVD cast Thank Twilight" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hey hun, you can put this in the article dhaba! http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1402149

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Oh okay sure!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top