Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

What did Ahem want??? (Page 2)

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
tam n shelly m with u too.
Wen i see jigar romancing rashi my heart just bleeds thinking of gopi n her painful life.
I want to kil rashi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpVivaciousQueensaomom

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

tam n shelly m with u too.
Wen i see jigar romancing rashi my heart just bleeds thinking of gopi n her painful life.
I want to kil rashi.

I'm not quite as drastic as you. Let's let the poor girl live - but - it wouldn't make me too angry to see her atone for her sins! LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Are we really going to get a love story between these two(Gopi and Ahem)??!!!Male leads can be dominant and looks great to see the man falling in love and changing but here Ahem is abusive!!!I don't think I can really appreciate their love story if it starts!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp-tellyaddict-

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you all.
I won't be happy if they just show GoHem love story starting one day....He is an outright villain. He must pay for his sins.
And what about Gopi? Should she love Ahem? Just because she is married to him does not mean she should. Poor girl does not even have a choice. I would love to see Gopi developing a hatred for Ahem while Ahem is developing love. 

Edited by monalidp - 13 August 2010 at 5:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

Totally agree with you all.
I won't be happy if they just show GoHem love story starting one day....He is an outright villain. He must pay for his sins.
And what about Gopi? Should she love Ahem? Just because she is married to him does not mean she should. Poor girl does not even have a choice. I would love to see Gopi developing a hatred for Ahem while Ahem is developing love. 

@bold...this will be THE PERFECT punishment  for Aham for all his SINS till now....and the day he will understand his love for Gopi...she should teach him what does it fell When u love someone and u'll get only hatred in return......and then Aham will prefer to suicide instead of her ignorance....

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 August 2010 at 6:07am
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
totally agree with each and every word everyone said..........Jigar and Rashi's romance makes me want to throw up........actually I don't even watch it.......i watch Saathiya on youtube so...i fast foward all that......I don't want to hear Rashi bickering about she is nothing but a naukrani or has nothing blah blah blah..................Ahem was just a total jerk in yest episode, As someone said maybe if the clients say that his wife is beautiful and charming then he might feel some remorse.......but other then that...I see not "Mr.Darcy" for a long long long time. I really don't care if there is a love story developing or not............but I do want to see Gopi change into a much stronger and smarter individual. This constant innocent crying weak person is making me angry........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

Go to top