Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
OK....the last scene with Ahem abusing Gopi and telling her that y did she speak incorrect english if she didn't know how to speak english. Why didn't she just leave or stay quite?....why did she ruin his reputation in front of his very important clients?................Ok MR.AHEM MODI.........so by staying quite or not answering and leaving would have looked any better in front of those "important clients'? NO! that would have been considered rude. Ahem should have been the one to repeat the question in hindi and explain that she doesn't understand, NOT THE OTHER GUY!!!...........they totally understood and didn't even care that she didn't understand english. They were freaking smiling u idiot!!!! So I don't understand what the heck he was trying to explain to Gopi..........besides insulting her one more time...he did nothing..............................I don't think I like him very much right now.............he mistreated Jigar too..........very rudely.........if the file was that important and you knew that they were leaving tom...y did u forget it on ur desk in the first place???? that is how responsible you are......Angry

Edited by taral83 - 12 August 2010 at 8:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpVivaciousQueenNijagurlrocksaomomsuk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What did Ahem want???" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VivaciousQueen

VivaciousQueen

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

OK....the last scene with Ahem abusing Gopi and telling her that y did she speak incorrect english if she didn't know how to speak english. Why didn't she just leave or stay quite?....why did she ruin her reputation in front of his very important clients?................Ok MR.AHEM MODI.........so by staying quite or not answering and leaving would have looked any better in front of those "important clients'? NO! that would have been considered rude. Ahem should have been the one to repeat the question in hindi and explain that she doesn't understand, NOT THE OTHER GUY!!!...........they totally understood and didn't even care that she didn't understand english. They were freaking smiling u idiot!!!! So I don't understand what the heck he was trying to explain to Gopi..........besides insulting her one more time...he did nothing..............................I don't think I like him very much right now.............he mistreated Jigar too..........very rudely.........if the file was that important and you knew that they were leaving tom...y did u forget it on ur desk in the first place???? that is how responsible you are......Angry
completely agree with uAngryAngry ahem was the one who rlly looked like an idiot infront of the clients not gopiAngry if u didn't want to get insulted couldn't u have repeated what he sed in hindi?? my gosh. when the clients come to his office n tell him that his wife is very charming n liked her most mayb then he will understand but not getting hopes too highAngryDead

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I know Taral!!! really hated Aham today.

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

I know Taral!!! really hated Aham today.

You all know how I really want Ahem to turn into Mr. Darcy. BUT - even I - am losing hope. (not a good thing people!!! LOL LOL )

He was downright awful today. What are the writers thinking? Maybe they're not. Angry Angry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
It was really sad...Gopi had one good moment when Koki shows her respect by saying no she is not a servant but Aham's wife. Immediately they show 3 negative things happen to her:
- the English thing (who gives a frig that she can't speak english).
- kinjal's taunting
- to top it all off Aham turning nasty.

They didn't give us any time to enjoy the Koki moment before they took it all away.

At this point I can't imagine how they are going to turn him around...he seems tainted to me. Mr Darcy is so far away.

If they gave us some negative then some positive then negative..that would be okay but this constant dose of abuse is unbearable!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsaomom

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Mr. Darcy

Cry
m hopeless too

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

It was really sad...Gopi had one good moment when Koki shows her respect by saying no she is not a servant but Aham's wife. Immediately they show 3 negative things happen to her:
- the English thing (who gives a frig that she can't speak english).
- kinjal's taunting
- to top it all off Aham turning nasty.

They didn't give us any time to enjoy the Koki moment before they took it all away.

At this point I can't imagine how they are going to turn him around...he seems tainted to me. Mr Darcy is so far away.

If they gave us some negative then some positive then negative..that would be okay but this constant dose of abuse is unbearable!

I'm right there with you sister! I've decided that you and I must be kindred spirits. Smile

Mr. Darcy is so very far away right now. I can't imagine how they are going to redeem Ahem's sorry, sorry, character. If they move away from the Gohem storyline and try and cram Jigar and Meanie down our throats, I am SO not going to be a happy camper. (like they care. Angry )

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Totally Tammie,

When I see Rashi and Jigar's romance I want to gag...firstly she doesn't deserve it...secondly I am hoping when he finds out everything they will break up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsaomom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top