If KW leaves

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
If Wahi wants to leave this Serials then we should appreciate his decision, we all leave our workplace if don't find it worthy enough, and looking at last few weeks of JeRan track I think even Jenny should leave this BS (BS for Siddhima fans and JeRan)

I prefer not to watch Siddhima than watch butchering of my fav characters. and I reckon many of the SR fans will agree to this.

I want Karan wahi to leave as I feel he has immense acting potential which is getting wasted here in this BS serial. I want him to join a better venture where he can show his caliber as an actor.

I know many of us feel bad and sad with no siddhima, but friends I reckon thats best for KW and if possible for JW.

both made their places where it was hardest, its always easy to write on a empty slate but these two talented people made themselves visible in an already written piece.

not only that they made sure no one can remove them off now, no forever no whatever. whenever they will talk about DMG they wont be able to ignore Siddhima *ah me getting emotional*

LOVE THEM or HATE THEM but you can't IGNORE THEM.

anyways before KW leaves I want logical closure of Siddhima track with consummation of their marriage and after that they can leave for Houston to live happily ever after... and then ArSh fan can enjoy their couple ever after

and CVz on serious notes then even you can live happily ever after with no frightening phones mails or petitions about forever eternal love 😕

so go ahead KW we are with you, and CVz do this before KW leaves for your betterment 😉

PS: if you are here to bash, then I am in no mood to entertain you. *period*
Edited by monar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I truly second that Mona!!

Yes this is Siddhant and Riddhima Modi !!

The most wonder couple who have actually made the impossible possible...!!!

KW JW!!!  have the best chemistry so far in DMG when it comes to everything from shades of happiness to sorrow to frustration, to anger to silliness and above all they love each other deep deep down !!! True soulmates !!!
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shanti05

I truly second that Mona!!

Yes this is Siddhant and Riddhima Modi !!

The most wonder couple who have actually made the impossible possible...!!!

KW JW!!!  have the best chemistry so far in DMG when it comes to everything from shades of happiness to sorrow to frustration, to anger to silliness and above all they love each other deep deep down !!! True soulmates !!!

this is the main reason Shanti I want a proper closure rather than dangling, I prefer happy ending over dangling 😊
bajlooka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
monaji. i agree with you. i want a proper closure.
Originally posted by: monar

anyways before KW leaves I want logical closure of Siddhima track with consummation of their marriage and after that they can leave for Houston to live happily ever after... and then ArSh can fan enjoy their couple ever after

Yes I want that too 😃

And just like you mentioned the CVs can live in peace...um wait they can't! I can already predict fans calling frantically to get both KW and JW back. Who knows AR and SR fans might even join hands 😉 ?

Mona's sensible friends with the other people 😲 ?

And wait why can't I bash? I wanna bash and I want u to entertain that Monaji! Jee ha!

On a serious note; Please oh please, if he leaves, end SR on a happy note and bid a nice adieu to both of them. It will definitely make SR AND ArSh fans very happy.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
u know many won't agree but i do  now before people jump on me let me say this it's gonna hurt like hell yes it will be hard but see the bigger picture here whoever left this circus is doing better anyways so it's all good.

i m still 50, 50 my brain tells me it's the right decision but my heart opposes it so jo hoga dekha jayega but i like the ending of SR u said
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nyways before KW leaves I want logical closure of Siddhima track with consummation of their marriage and after that they can leave for Houston to live happily ever after... and then ArSh can fan enjoy their couple ever after

and CVz on serious notes then even you can live happily ever after with no frightening phones mails or petitions about forever eternal love 😕

I agree with this part like anything...I dont want to look back and think watching SR was just a waste of time and my fav couple gt ruined......i want them to end it in the best way they could

nazma thumbnail
if he wants to then let him, sorry but  i have never liked sid!!! i think that its about that we had a love triangle between riddz, armaan and shilpa, that would be betta!!!
-DramaBeans- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
iam sad that this forum will lose some awesome SR fans.i will miss my JS😭😭
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

both made their places where it was hardest, its always easy to write on a empty slate but these two talented people made themselves visible in an already written piece.

not only that they made sure no one can remove them off now, no forever no whatever. whenever they will talk about DMG they wont be able to ignore Siddhima *ah me getting emotional*

This was the best part!!!!
Mona ji very much needed post,, at least people can see what  truthful posts are like,, here is one example guys!!!! we don't beat about the bush, there is a possibility wahi leaving the show, and like mona say me too totally support this decision, it is better to see him leave than seeing his character getting butchered everyday!!!!!  As for his acting skills and talent is concerned, you only have to watch the last couple of weeks episodes, he got such less screen space, practically no good dialogues delivery, and yet whatever scenes he had he did full justice to them!!! people even didn't stop creating topics on siddhant, even when there was such a major lack of his scenes!!!!  This only is a little portion of the number of things there thats proves Wahi talent!!!!!!!!!!

Now if he decide to returns back that too we will accept, because he is no coward,, he handled and carried the going on of DMG for 6 months when the as someone said earlier the Major actors were not there!!!!! he remain in the show inspite of everything that people did to him, inspite of all those negative messages, etc

so Wahi we are proud of you, and whatever decision you make, you will always have the support of your fans!!!!