Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
If Wahi wants to leave this Serials then we should appreciate his decision, we all leave our workplace if don't find it worthy enough, and looking at last few weeks of JeRan track I think even Jenny should leave this BS (BS for Siddhima fans and JeRan)

I prefer not to watch Siddhima than watch butchering of my fav characters. and I reckon many of the SR fans will agree to this.

I want Karan wahi to leave as I feel he has immense acting potential which is getting wasted here in this BS serial. I want him to join a better venture where he can show his caliber as an actor.

I know many of us feel bad and sad with no siddhima, but friends I reckon thats best for KW and if possible for JW.

both made their places where it was hardest, its always easy to write on a empty slate but these two talented people made themselves visible in an already written piece.

not only that they made sure no one can remove them off now, no forever no whatever. whenever they will talk about DMG they wont be able to ignore Siddhima *ah me getting emotional*

LOVE THEM or HATE THEM but you can't IGNORE THEM.

anyways before KW leaves I want logical closure of Siddhima track with consummation of their marriage and after that they can leave for Houston to live happily ever after... and then ArSh fan can enjoy their couple ever after

and CVz on serious notes then even you can live happily ever after with no frightening phones mails or petitions about forever eternal love Confused

so go ahead KW we are with you, and CVz do this before KW leaves for your betterment Wink

PS: if you are here to bash, then I am in no mood to entertain you. *period*

Edited by monar - 12 August 2010 at 11:54pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

juisaaritra7ana24RhealitySuxbajlookaFiiLzaJShuklaCess-kinny_ranvir-Su-ekthatigercuteshilpa-DramaBeans--jas-RehanismJATINTHAKKARMahamgimzyAfghanLeenadeepthispavsprejudicedAnnaNAshleydocnuss-Mayu-nyctophiliaSuhaniSoniassdtvgojanPerfangel5655Khaleesiromiosugar1shamilfriends_rockKai.shanti05nikita_88norzarnisha80-MERRY--x-Reshu-x--Harshu-nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If KW leaves" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I truly second that Mona!!

Yes this is Siddhant and Riddhima Modi !!

The most wonder couple who have actually made the impossible possible...!!!

KW JW!!!  have the best chemistry so far in DMG when it comes to everything from shades of happiness to sorrow to frustration, to anger to silliness and above all they love each other deep deep down !!! True soulmates !!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyam959RhealitySuxbajlookakinny_ranvirSIDMA4EVERgimzypavsfriends_rockromiosugar1monar

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

I truly second that Mona!!

Yes this is Siddhant and Riddhima Modi !!

The most wonder couple who have actually made the impossible possible...!!!

KW JW!!!  have the best chemistry so far in DMG when it comes to everything from shades of happiness to sorrow to frustration, to anger to silliness and above all they love each other deep deep down !!! True soulmates !!!

this is the main reason Shanti I want a proper closure rather than dangling, I prefer happy ending over dangling Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RhealitySuxbajlookakinny_ranvirshanti05

bajlooka

bajlooka

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
monaji. i agree with you. i want a proper closure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

seert

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bajlookapavsASALUVmonar

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
u know many won't agree but i do  now before people jump on me let me say this it's gonna hurt like hell yes it will be hard but see the bigger picture here whoever left this circus is doing better anyways so it's all good.

i m still 50, 50 my brain tells me it's the right decision but my heart opposes it so jo hoga dekha jayega but i like the ending of SR u said

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RhealitySuxbajlookadocnusspavsfriends_rockmonarshanti05

AnnaNAshley

IF-Rockerz

AnnaNAshley

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
nyways before KW leaves I want logical closure of Siddhima track with consummation of their marriage and after that they can leave for Houston to live happily ever after... and then ArSh can fan enjoy their couple ever after

and CVz on serious notes then even you can live happily ever after with no frightening phones mails or petitions about forever eternal love Confused

I agree with this part like anything...I dont want to look back and think watching SR was just a waste of time and my fav couple gt ruined......i want them to end it in the best way they could

RhealitySuxpavsfriends_rockmonar

nazma

Goldie

nazma

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
if he wants to then let him, sorry but  i have never liked sid!!! i think that its about that we had a love triangle between riddz, armaan and shilpa, that would be betta!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top