Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys..Wasssupppp Big smile Hug

So while watching the show..I just realized that Suhana n Ishaan have such an identity Day Dreaming ...Anyone has a look at Ishaan's Smile, they are bound to fell in love with him..And You look at Suhana's Expressions, anyone is going to loveee her Big smile Heart

Ishaan whenever he looks at Suhana, Its just priceless and soo soo adorable Embarrassed Embarrassed...Its just so pure and innocent..A perfect example of Selfless Love Day Dreaming Day Dreaming ...

On the other hand, Suhana is soo good with her expressions..Like when she says Ohhh Ammm Geeee LOL or when she made a face yesterday LOL..The way she speaks is soo soo different and lovable..I totally love how she is so bindaas and so cute..Just like a small child who has no bad intentions Big smile

These things make SuIsh all the way more adorable and tooooooooo cute for words Big smile Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deepali_rkmadhumaheen55SuhaniSoniaSiddhi_Shwets1502AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishaan's Smile n Suhana's Expressions" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
i love the way ishaan stares at suhaana....full of love..
and suhaana is the queen of expressions...the way she made face after telling ishaan not to taunt her was fab...

venture

IF-Rockerz

venture

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Ragini is too good, I mean no one else would have done the job better then her in the TV world ( for reference see the crowd of TV star gathered on meethi churi) I cant picture anyone else but Ragini as Suhana, this is what acting is about, bring the character to LIVE as if they really exist, a Yaadgar performance by Ragini, even if she doesnt get any SPA award next year, it doesnt matter as she has already achieved what others could only dream.
As for Jai, he has done superb job as Ishaan, again no one else would have portrayed Ishaan better then him, Hats off to the director and the team to select him. Both of them would saty in our hearts for long long time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha.spring

i love the way ishaan stares at suhaana....full of love..
<div></div>and suhaana is the queen of expressions...the way she made face after telling ishaan not to taunt her was fab...

Yeahhh i have always loveddddd the way Ishaan stares Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ..And he starts staring kabhi bhi kahin bhi LOL LOL LOL

Jasmin_N

Jasmin_N

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I agree with all of you. Suhana and Ishaan are awsome and Jai and Ragini are doing a fab job protraying their characters and keeping them real, believable and entertaining to watch.

My fav part is whenever Ishaan and Suhana have a moment together Ishaan seems to stare at Suhana from time to time and kind of slip into lala land with that dreamy expression of his and Suhana either never notices, looks at him weird and aks him why he's looking at her like that or just recently look away unsurely.

OMG they are the cutest couple right now hands down. I'm dieing for the next episode. Will suhana leave or not? I just want to see more of the two most adorable couple to be together more often on screen. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

fammma

Goldie

fammma

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
i so agree with all of you

they are fantasticccccccccccc...

it is awesome, and ishaan is equally adorable too.....just as good as suhaana, so its damn cute watching them on TV!!!

this is my fave dramaaaa

mjtruelegend

IF-Rockerz

mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I AGREEEE 10000% Ragini and Jay are brilliantSmile

maheen55

IF-Rockerz

maheen55

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Agree with  u Anku   me too tottaly  luved  Ee sha smile and  Suhana ,s expressions  sahe kah Suhana ko dekh ker to koi b Suhana se pyar hojae . superb acting by both Ragini n Jai

Post Reply New Post

Go to top