Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
exactly  lovbe tarck will be very intersting btw gopi and ahem

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "we dint want this, wake up CVs (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suvaaslondon

This is too much.How long will they show this track?
This  is too much agony watching GOPI crying all the time (I have not seen this since Monday)I have been only reading the updates ..why is she staying here?
For how long is she going to take this?.
Is this what people like to watch.?
Is it what they should show for TRP's to go up?
How can Ahem stoop to such low levels?
It is not worth watching this serial anymore and upsetting yourself and spoiling your day.
It is even more Irritating when You see Rashi , Happy on the screen.
I can't stand this  any more .
GoodBYe.
Thanks for your suggestion on watching Geet on Star One it was really nice. The show is funny and cute thanks for the suggestion.

huneymonsta

huneymonsta

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I guys. Ive have recently started watching the show and I find Gopi's charcter REALLY annoying. The girl has no backbone! Its so fristrating when she cant talk proply, what happened to standing up for yourself?

and yes... Rashi gettig treated well is ARGH

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.