Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

we dint want this, wake up CVs

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
in yesterday epi when jigar was romantic with Rashi, i was literally crying n cursing cvs. Nd my words were-
mujhe ye nahi dekhna, rashi yaha maje kare aur mere gopi is only crying

nd in todays epi it was again jigar all lovey dovey with rashi even she was cursing every one, she has everything, njoying life, has loving hubby still always cribbing.
Na my poor baby gopi doing all the things on her own, bearing pain n suffering, geting tortured by her so calld hubby bt never opens her mouth,takes all things on her self.

Bt this is nt the reason 4 which i started to watch the show, n m sure u all also dint want to watch all this n expected some thing different n better.
Bt hw these cvs wil understand that TRPs cn be get by showing happines in the show instead of tears,shouting n scolding.
Plz wake up cvs is se pahle k jo thode bahut hum jaise log ye show dekhte hai wo bhi chhod de, nd then u'l hv to w8 4 lifetime to get TRPs.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondonVivaciousQueenrockin_galmonalidpsensitivesheelasaomomShell16IndigoBluessujji0609suk19

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
i hope it turns into sita aur gita....lol................Gopi leaves the Modi family....she meets her twin who is a high end business tycoon..........Ahem uske juti ke be kabil nai hoga.........lol.......she comes back to take revenge  for her sweet inoccent sister......lol ...ahem ofcourse

Edited by taral83 - 12 August 2010 at 1:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609-tellyaddict-suk19

suvaaslondon Groupbie
suvaaslondon
suvaaslondon

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
This is too much.How long will they show this track?
This  is too much agony watching GOPI crying all the time (I have not seen this since Monday)I have been only reading the updates ..why is she staying here?
For how long is she going to take this?.
Is this what people like to watch.?
Is it what they should show for TRP's to go up?
How can Ahem stoop to such low levels?
It is not worth watching this serial anymore and upsetting yourself and spoiling your day.
It is even more Irritating when You see Rashi , Happy on the screen.
I can't stand this  any more .
GoodBYe.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saomomsujji0609-tellyaddict-suk19

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
sujata gudbye to the show or to forum?
suvaaslondon Groupbie
suvaaslondon
suvaaslondon

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
I came into India forums as I was googling oneday for more information on saathiya serial.
I was hooked onto it.
I enjoyed being part of the forum,even though it was my first experience.
On the forum  i realised we are all like minded people who have a certain taste.
As I mentioned I have not even  watched the scenes  for the last week But I am so upset just reading the updates.
I am lucky may be ,I have never seen such  ugly side of people.
I do not want to upset myself and worrying over people like Gopi  watching thi show.
may be i will still come here and read FF and be on the forum.
By the way  I am  from Chennai as well sadli but live here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609-tellyaddict-

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
watchig all this crap makes us cry not jus gopi....sooo fed up now. hence i also feel like not commenting much and making myself angry....lol....jus chill guys and relax and jus watch and wait wht they are showing. they never going to show wht the viewers wnt but wht they hav in theri head!! so dont make urself stressd out........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
agree rimi,
nothing else we can do except raising our BP.
bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
yes....y do we wnt to raise our bp when cvs are there who can take all this!!!! so let all this bkfire to them! Evil Smile sorry guyss..but really the way ahem behaves is like as if he is unpad too!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saomomsujji0609-tellyaddict-suk19

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index