Frequent Posters

divya-divz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anesaty

csn anyone tell me how to contact  shabir pleassssssssssssssssssssssse πŸ˜›

try on facebook
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Sorry, i wasn't aware i was supposed to post questions related to the show on here 😳 so i made a post for it, sorry. ill try delete it later if i can 😊

Can someone please let me know how the show works, i don't quite get it. Like the contestants and stuff, i thought the contestants would be the same throughout the show, but in the two episodes i've seen, there were different contestants with about three the same.

I would appreiciate it if someone could let me know how the show works 😊 Thank You 😊
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: strawberries_10

Sorry, i wasn't aware i was supposed to post questions related to the show on here 😳 so i made a post for it, sorry. ill try delete it later if i can 😊

Can someone please let me know how the show works, i don't quite get it. Like the contestants and stuff, i thought the contestants would be the same throughout the show, but in the two episodes i've seen, there were different contestants with about three the same.

I would appreiciate it if someone could let me know how the show works 😊 Thank You 😊

Firstly welcome to the forum and IF!
well the main girls on the show are Urvashi, Rakshanda, Ragini, Mona and Karishma, well from what ive seen, though I think theres more, so these girls wil be in alot mor of the epis, if not all (Rakshanda so far).
Sometimes they rotate lolzz as we've seen in the few epis, some will be in one and then not in the next but back again for the epi after that.

(sorry i think ive made this so darn confusing! lol)

Ok so each epi, 2 or 3 new guests will come, and even they might come on for afew more epis.

Ok so back to how the show works well, the hosts will ask the girls a question and then these girls hav to rank each other. 1 is most likely and 8 is less likely.
so an example is the last epi question was out of these  girls who do you think is able to to steal your boy friend?
So whoever they choose as 8 mean's will not be able to steal, and 1 is yess that girl will definately be able to steal your man.

Ok hope that helped! it wasnt mean to be this long!

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naz17555

</div>
<div>

Firstly welcome to the forum and IF!

well the main girls on the show are Urvashi, Rakshanda, Ragini, Mona and Karishma, well from what ive seen, though I think theres more, so these girls wil be in alot mor of the epis, if not all (Rakshanda so far).

Sometimes they rotate lolzz as we've seen in the few epis, some will be in one and then not in the next but back again for the epi after that.

</div>
(sorry i think ive made this sodarn confusing! lol)

Ok so each epi, 2 or 3 newguests will come, and even they might come on for afew more epis.

Okso back tohow the show works well, thehosts will ask the girls a question and then these girls hav to rank each other. 1 is most likely and 8 is less likely.

so an example is the last epi question was out of these girls who do you think is able to to steal your boy friend?

So whoever they choose as 8 mean's will not be able to steal, and 1 is yess that girl will definately be able to steal your man.

Ok hope that helped! it wasnt mean to be this long!

<div>

Aww no, I didn't really mind how long or short the reply would be, as long as i got some sort of reply, so thank you for that πŸ˜ƒ you answered and you weren't at all confusing 😊 thank you. It all makes a lot more sense now. I havn't seen many episodes, only two so was a bit confused 😳

Thank you for the welcome too 😊Edited by strawberries_10 - 13 years ago
arjunchatt thumbnail
Meethi Chhoori No.1 presents SMS Gupshup

Have bindaas chats with your gang only at the cost of 1 message with the Meethi Chhoorii Group Chat.

To know more SMS YES to 092233092233.
-Zaara- thumbnail
is it true that gaurav khanna also appeared in this show?
Meehak. thumbnail
Hey Please can anyone give me title song of Meethi choori no 1'?
Only title song!!

PLease!!

nazzy_786 thumbnail
hey...... when there will b posted new video??? waiting for it😭
nazzy_786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mehwish-Sheikh.

Hey Please can anyone give me title song of Meethi choori no 1'?

Only title song!!

PLease!!

oh sorry i dnt have..... but i an suggest u only.. plz go to youtube and convert it in mp3 😭
n also send it to me.... cz here youtube is not working