Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Stunned

trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I jumped ahead and watched tonight's episode before the other ones, and I was just stunned when I heard SS so easily shrug off what he was doing and how he defended it, how it was so many years since they killed anyone and how Prats was getting in the way.   And what really shocked me was when he said they would get a second Pratigya and that would be right.   Um, excuse me, has he ever been in love or cared about anyone but himself to even utter a statement like that?    SS is truly an example of how power corrupts men in society.  And this is after his own daughter rebuked everyone.  

Is Pratigya some kind of plastic doll that she is so easily replaceable?  And if she was, why would she have earned a place in Krishna's heart?  

If Krishna ever lost his wife, and yes, she is a true wife, he would be haunted by her forever.  And he would be haunted by the guilt of taking off and not thinking of what his family would do to her when he was away.      

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-skasturika_kashuFilza.-Antu-_-Aslan-geesmushiroxxminuulilindiangurl13shumi.pritiraysDreamygal301MERARAIusername88

username88 IF-Sizzlerz
username88
username88

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
agreed, i had the same reaction when he said they would replace Pratigya... Has Krishna ever been so deeply madly in lov with anyone else that he slit his wrists for them, i dont think so...so how did they expect him to forget Pratigya and getting another one

and also, if they were planning to kill her, what would they say to Krishna...that she ran away?? and they dont think Krishna would go looking for her ...so stupid !!

if she ends up dying, dont they think Krishna would blame them?? He would not be the same person as he was before marriage

Edited by xmuqix - 12 August 2010 at 1:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxtrina_saras

OfflineAlways IF-Rockerz
OfflineAlways
OfflineAlways

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you.You know the sad thing is that Krishna has done so much just for Pratigya........even risked his own life,didnt bother about his selfrespect,tolerated so much taunts from his family yet the stupid family doesnt undestand their son's unconditional love for pratigya which cant be changed.I hope nobody gets this kind of family in real.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxtrina_saras

trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix

agreed, i had the same reaction when he said they would replace Pratigya... Has Krishna ever been so deeply madly in lov with anyone else that he slit his wrists for them, i dont think so...so how did they expect him to forget Pratigya and getting another one

and also, if they were planning to kill her, what would they say to Krishna...that she ran away?? and they dont think Krishna would go looking for her ...so stupid !!

if she ends up dying, dont they think Krishna would blame them?? He would not be the same person as he was before marriage

Good point.   I think they would have said it was an accident, that some matches fell or some bakwas like that.   And try to make Krishna believe it. 

But Prats is not a toy that they can take away and go buy a new one.   SS always thinks women are mere objects, his wife, his bahus everyone.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

username88

username88 IF-Sizzlerz
username88
username88

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina_one

Good point.   I think they would have said it was an accident, that some matches fell or some bakwas like that.   And try to make Krishna believe it. 

But Prats is not a toy that they can take away and go buy a new one.   SS always thinks women are mere objects, his wife, his bahus everyone.  

I doubt Krishna would believe him, no matter what he says.

very true...its so sad that some people still think men are superior to women
trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

I doubt Krishna would believe him, no matter what he says.

very true...its so sad that some people still think men are superior to women

Men are just inclined to think that way when they grow up in an environment where that concept dominates. 
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

SS raised his kids with "aurath, paer ke joothe hai". He once even asked Krishna before the wedding, what is the point in loving a woman, it's useless. Give them a home, some kids and they must be satisfied with it. Surprisingly Prats didn't catch on to the nonsensical crap Krishna was raised with. All it would have taken is some TLC and he would have changed way beyond her expectations.

Instead she wasted so much of her time with the revenge run for a while. It turned out to be a bitter pill to swallow watching him hurt so much.  Once she finds him hopefully she will get off the "dekho" , "samajthe kyun nahi" baashans and really tune in to his needs for a change and get him out of the rut he has ended up in partly bec' of her choices and actions.
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Parents like SS and Amma don't know their children at all. They think to control them constantly and when it doesn't work take away whatever that is undermining their control.In this case, they have fixated on Pratigya. They think if they kill her, Krishna will cry for a few days and then will go off with another woman.

What they don't know is if they do kill Pratigya, Krishna will jump in the grave or into the fire with her. He promised to be with her saat janam, he will just jumpstart that as soon as she leaves this life.

That is how strong his love is for her. He won't even hang around to take revenge. What would be the point? she could not come back.

Shame that his parents don't understand, they are too evil at heart. I have often wondered how he is so different because where it matters he is decent, pure and almost innocent in so many ways. Sad thing is there is a lot of parents out there who dismiss their children's love as 'passing fancy or a phase'.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina_saras

Go to top