Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
bhaiya kay saath patni gaye maika pag pherey kay leyeh Angry...pati gaya bhaad maiOuch

jab thak maikay mai thi thab thak she was in her wonderlandLOL...when she was back to her sasural...ajaanak pati ki yaad aagaye!Shocked....girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

now she called his friends to release her and take her out for night roundsLOL...i wish she should have called her papa to do soTongue....why should poor little guys put their life in risk to release her?.

waise bhi without her they can search krishnaBig smile...if she go with them what she will do? she will hold her saree ...run around with her high heels ....for every second busy fixing her front hairLOLOuch

if she is really want to search her pati let her take risk on her own...go out and search for her pati as she did for arush....while she was searching for arush did she took any one with them? Confused...now why she want body guards?

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 August 2010 at 7:55am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rightchoiceShashi2011an_jaani-Khush-CrAzYREDmushiroxxdunia--Hope--MERARAIsuk19xmuqixpritirayskoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pati ka yaad aaya!!!!" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
her papa wudnt even know how to get her out of the house, i bet u he would have called the police..his fav ting 2 doLOL n in the end it wudnt have made a difference, cuz police r on SS's side

but then i do agree why tey couldnt search for Krishna without her? Wouldnt she slow them down? :s

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

Shashi2011

Goldie

Shashi2011

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

bhaiya kay saath patni gaye maika pag pherey kay leyeh Angry...pati gaya bhaad maiOuch

jab thak maikay mai thi thab thak she was in her wonderlandLOL...when she was back to her sasural...ajaanak pati ki yaad aagaye!Shocked....girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

now she called his friends to release her and take her out for night roundsLOL...i wish she should have called her papa to do soTongue....why should poor little guys put their life in risk to release her?.

waise bhi without her they can search krishnaBig smile...if she go with them what she will do? she will hold her saree ...run around with her high heels ....for every second busy fixing her front hairLOLOuch

if she is really want to search her pati let her take risk on her own...go out and search for her pati as she did for arush....while she was searching for arush did she took any one with them? Confused...now why she want body guards?

ya ! its true! jab usko apni family ki fikr thi tab usne apne husband ki help lena zaroor nah samjha! usko wo useless laga tha! but jab usko apne husband ko dhoondhna hai toh wo uske friends ki help le rahi hai ! usko apne brother ko bolna tha ki bahiya aap aur papa jaakar krishna ko dhoondhne ki koshish karo kyonki mere sasur  usko dhoondhna nahi chaahte hain! but her brain works better only wen her maika ppl are in any trouble! her brain stops working wen the things cums to her husband ! TongueTongueTongueTongueTonguepoor krishna ! Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--MERARAIshumi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix

her papa wudnt even know how to get her out of the house, i bet u he would have called the police..his fav ting 2 doLOL
why police? don't he know police is in SS 's pocket ? i wish he should claim the wall....jump in to the balcony...get down through the dark steps...hid in the kitchen or back of the sofa ...finally reach her room and set free her little bird.

n in the end it wudnt have made a difference, cuz police r on SS's side

but then i do agree why tey couldnt search for Krishna without her? Wouldnt she slow them down? :s...exactly..Big smile...it is yet another nautangi of hers....girrr

--Hope--

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
waise bhi without her they can search krishnaBig smile...if she go with them what she will do? she will hold her saree ...run around with her high heels ....for every second busy fixing her front hair

ohhh Shumi,...........enna mudiyala....
sirichu sirichu vayiru valikuthu!! :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AKSHAYA.ISHAMERARAI

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

waise bhi without her they can search krishnaBig smile...if she go with them what she will do? she will hold her saree ...run around with her high heels ....for every second busy fixing her front hair

ohhh Shumi,...........enna mudiyala....
sirichu sirichu vayiru valikuthu!! :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  hi...hami...Hug...nice to see you in my thread...glad you enjoy reading itBig smile...but tell me one thing i am right or wrong!Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--MERARAI

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaarhaan

ya ! its true! jab usko apni family ki fikr thi tab usne apne husband ki help lena zaroor nah samjha! usko wo useless laga tha! but jab usko apne husband ko dhoondhna hai toh wo uske friends ki help le rahi hai ! usko apne brother ko bolna tha ki bahiya aap aur papa jaakar krishna ko dhoondhne ki koshish karo kyonki mere sasur  usko dhoondhna nahi chaahte hain! but her brain works better only wen her maika ppl are in any trouble! her brain stops working wen the things cums to her husband ! TongueTongueTongueTongueTonguepoor krishna ! Cry
Clap Clap Clap...well said....i won't agree  her brain stops working wen the things cums to her husband !...she is selfish she don't want to strain her self just for the sake of unpad pati...girrr...Angry

CrAzYRED

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xmuqix

her papa wudnt even know how to get her out of the house, i bet u he would have called the police..his fav ting 2 doLOL
why police? don't he know police is in SS 's pocket ? i wish he should claim the wall....jump in to the balcony...get down through the dark steps...hid in the kitchen or back of the sofa ...finally reach her room and set free her little bird.

n in the end it wudnt have made a difference, cuz police r on SS's side

but then i do agree why tey couldnt search for Krishna without her? Wouldnt she slow them down? :s...exactly..Big smile...it is yet another nautangi of hers....girrr

I wish as well, but he would never dream of doing that...he might tell adarsh to thoLOLLOL

i dont think so...Confused

Edited by xmuqix - 12 August 2010 at 1:09pm

shumi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top