Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Pennu - Thanks for reminding me of HP scenes!! πŸ˜

Hey Mariam!! As of Monday for 2 weeks I won't be around much. Maybe during my nights I can be here which will be sleep time for everyone else here. I am going away for a bit and then studying for an exam. I might be able to sneak by here and there. I just don't like that I have to go. I got so used to it here.

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SuhaniSonia

At least that will even up the score a little!! πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: an12345678

Yep ... we will then get new background music and fresh eye-locks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

An you are tooo much...🀣🀣.
i hope its al the hangover of watching today's how....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Richa_C

Same here .. i am so confused by Maan's behav.. he himself was angry for feeling like this now all of a sudden he wants geet to confess.. why .. he himself hasn't said yes i love her n wants her to b mine.. how can he expect geet to accept it..
Moreover when he himself is scolding her all the time n hurting her by his words isn't he too acting different to his feelings!!
i really need these issues to b resolved..

Exactly my point its weird actually how Maan is all of a sudden hell bent on finding the msg in Geet's eyes lol when he himself hasnt accepted that he is in love with herπŸ˜•
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Richa_C

Same here .. i am so confused by Maan's behav.. he himself was angry for feeling like this now all of a sudden he wants geet to confess.. why .. he himself hasn't said yes i love her n wants her to b mine.. how can he expect geet to accept it..
Moreover when he himself is scolding her all the time n hurting her by his words isn't he too acting different to his feelings!!
i really need these issues to b resolved..

Richa I have to say u have totally misunderstood Maan if u think this, sry to say. Everything he ever does is bcoz he loves her to death and the way he was resisting her was bcoz he was fighting with himself, he wanted to remain the way he always was but fate had other plans and without wanting he fell for her big time.
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pennu

An you are tooo much...🀣🀣.
i hope its al the hangover of watching today's how....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me no longer recall the episode ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Enjoy Sonia .. will still miss you though you did not value my Utter Crap πŸ˜†
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god..we are having an overdose of eyelocks..!!🀣
Sorry for randomness..i'm watching the episode now..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Richa_C thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

Richa I have to say u have totally misunderstood Maan if u think this, sry to say. Everything he ever does is bcoz he loves her to death and the way he was resisting her was bcoz he was fighting with himself, he wanted to remain the way he always was but fate had other plans and without wanting he fell for her big time.

I totally understand this.. but i feel without accepting the fact that he wants Geet to b his own.. how can he expect geet to accept that she has developed feelings for maan ..
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thats my point richaπŸ˜ƒ though i have replied in the next den:)