Twilight

Christina Ricci - On Rob&Bel Ami&Kristen (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Dude him as a player is even sexier then Edward, Also Yes Santa OMG i can't wait to get my hands on the gift. WinkLOL, I hope I make the Nice List for Santa/ Embarrassed
Oh Pul-hease! I bet he already has you on his naughty list considering the naughty naughty little thoughts you've been having about Rob. I know i made it to the nice list. *bats eyeslashes innocently* You're so sweet, you give me a toothache.--->>This quote was so written for me.

Really girl who wants to god knows what do to Jacob Black.
That quote is simply meant for me.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Christina Ricci - On Rob&Bel Ami&Kristen (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Really girl who wants to god knows what do to Jacob Black. ----->> What?? Are you TRYING to say that i have naughty thoughts about Jake? Well..no duh. Who wouldn't? You WISH that quote was for you. Quit trying to steal it from me! *glares*

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

Really girl who wants to god knows what do to Jacob Black. ----->> What?? Are you TRYING to say that i have naughty thoughts about Jake? Well..no duh. Who wouldn't? You WISH that quote was for you. Quit trying to steal it from me! *glares*

I DONT HAVE THOUGHTS ABOUT JAKE whats so ever so women change th 'who wouldn't?' Also Gawd the teacher that steals candy from her students oh ya you are so sweet.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Deeeppppppp Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp Dowwwwwwnnnnnnn you know you do think about him. I understand if you don't want to hurt Edward or Rob's feelings. Makes perfect sense. Yeah well? This teacher only steals candy when the children are being bad!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Ya Jot Deep Down  Way Deep Down So Deep down that it doesnt even exisit. lol.
Hurting Edward or Rob is like my last worry csz i wouldn't do it nyways lol. And Teachers like you should be sued.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Ya Jot Deep Down  Way Deep Down So Deep down that it doesnt even exisit. lol.
Hurting Edward or Rob is like my last worry csz i wouldn't do it nyways lol. And Teachers like you should be sued.
Well you try and sue me. I was a lawyer before becoming a teacher. *smirks*

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

OH ya i remember you as a lawyer, answers my question to why you quit. ROFL. I am pretty sure you can do better at the lawyer. And hey lets not chat here lol

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Right. Lets not. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top