Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Christina Ricci on Kissing Rob

From E! Online:

Everybody who was anybody (not at the Lady Gaga concert) was at BlackBerry's launch party for the new BlackBerry Torch from AT&T last night in Los Angeles.

We had a chance to catch up with one of our fave actresses since forevah, Christina Ricci—who dished to us about her upcoming flick Bel Ami with Robert Pattinson. Like how steamy their loves scenes got and how R.Pattz had a special lady we all know and love come and visit him on set. Let the dishing begin!

"It was really fun, I mean just aesthetically we wore amazing costumes and hair and make up was great," Ricci told us at the fab party about her new flick. "And working with Rob was amazing. He's such a great guy, so talented."

Well, since she brought him up we might as well get the on-set dirt from her:

"He's just great. We'd just make fun of each other the whole time, like 'oh my god we're so goofy' or 'my accent is so bad!'"

So exactly how close do Christina and Rob get?

"We are lovers, yeah you know."

Relax Twi-Hards. She means they are lovers onscreen for Bel Ami!

"There's some naughtiness," the adorable Ricci said with a smirk when we grilled her on whether we get some good love-scenes, adding there are "lots" of them.

Natch we had to ask the question on all of our minds. Is Rob a good kisser?

"Um yeah," Christina smiled. "He is pretty much awesome." Silly

One lucky girl who gets to experience Rob's smooches on a pretty regular basis is Kristen Stewart. As we told you, Kristen traveled to Budapest after her birthday to be with Rob during filming.

"Yeah she visited," Christina said. "I love her, she is totally sweet. And he is great!"

Although Ricci says she's never seen a Twilight film, she totally gets the cult appeal.

"I understand where they're coming from," confessed the lovely CR. " He's an awesome human being. He's so funny and quirky and weird."

Who is ten times more excited to see Bel Ami now?! *ME* Glad we now get a chance to watch two of our faves together!

From InStyle:

At last night's Blackberry Torch launch in L.A., Christina Ricci couldn't contain her feelings for her Bel Ami co-star Robert Pattinson. "We would just goof off and laugh while we were working—he's a sweet guy and super funny…and a really good kisser!" she told us. And what was her favorite part of filming? "The costumes, the makeup and… Rob!" But Ricci admitted she hasn't even seen the films that are responsible for his fame. "I was waiting for [The Twilight Saga films] to be on TV because the theaters were so crowded, but there's no excuse!" Ricci also said it's easy to understand why Kristen Stewart, who stopped by the set several times, is so smitten with her Twilight and real-life co-star Pattinson: "He's so charming and such a smart guy. He's so super organized and in charge of his career. He was actually giving me advice!" the veteran actress said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Christina Ricci - On Rob&Bel Ami&Kristen" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Oooohhhh... someone's totally smitten over by Rob... oh well, who isnt actually..???Embarrassed

Another thing proved --- RobSten is totally On!!!!! yyaaayyyy!!!! Dancing  They are just soo damn amazing together!!!!

And yes, totally waiting for the movie.. oohhh Christmas.. when are you cuming...??!!!!!

Edited by -anjz- - 13 August 2010 at 8:30am

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
OMG! I half Died After this interview.

First she is so Sweet&Adorable.

Second Give it up haters Kristen did go to visit Rob. SEE. Now who goes to visit a 'friend' across country for her birthday. Conclusion. NOT A FRIEND.
Also I think CRicci is dazzled by Rob lol. She seems to can't stop talking about his lips LOL. But  I am so dieing for this movie seriously cannot wait to see Rob as a 'man-whore' as he puts it. Gawd its gonna rock.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Haha! Ooo someone is dazzled. Kristen and Rob are soo cute. How sweet of her to visit. I might watch the movie...just might.

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

Haha! Ooo someone is dazzled. Kristen and Rob are soo cute. How sweet of her to visit. I might watch the movie...just might.

I wanna watch the movie csz of his character. Csz I have read some FF's where he is a player and 'man-whore and they rock. LOL, SO i wanna watch this badly. Still Gotta wait until X-mas. Cry

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Haha! A man-whore? WOAH! LOL. They rock? You like reading his character as a man-whore? Wow Ayysha. Christmas...can't wait! Christmas is awesome! I lubb that holiday! It's my fave. Santa Claus! LOL

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

Haha! A man-whore? WOAH! LOL. They rock? You like reading his character as a man-whore? Wow Ayysha. Christmas...can't wait! Christmas is awesome! I lubb that holiday! It's my fave. Santa Claus! LOL

Dude him as a player is even sexier then Edward, Also Yes Santa OMG i can't wait to get my hands on the gift. WinkLOL, I hope I make the Nice List for Santa/ Embarrassed

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Dude him as a player is even sexier then Edward, Also Yes Santa OMG i can't wait to get my hands on the gift. WinkLOL, I hope I make the Nice List for Santa/ Embarrassed
Oh Pul-hease! I bet he already has you on his naughty list considering the naughty naughty little thoughts you've been having about Rob. I know i made it to the nice list. *bats eyeslashes innocently* You're so sweet, you give me a toothache.--->>This quote was so written for me.

Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 12 August 2010 at 12:31pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top