Someone else is slowly changing for the better!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shruthiR

Agreed,I guess Pratigya is having some positive influence on her of late😊

yeah hope that she'll b pratigya, and stand agenst the tortures she gets from shakti and her in-laws
Originally posted by Aabrayy

yeah hope that she'll b pratigya, and stand agenst the tortures she gets from shakti and her in-laws
I think that there still is a long way to go for that and it will take some time but she has started already and in no time she might be just as or even more stronger than Pratigya.Can't wait to see this mansion having two strong bahus😊
gr8 post shruti πŸ˜ƒ

It is amazing how Pratigya's firm stand on issues is having a positive effect on the women in SS house. First, Komal, and now Ganti Dadi and Kesar!!! πŸ‘who would have thought....!!!!

Apart from the Kriya love story, the CVs are doing a great job by showing such scenes which may appear to be minor side-acts, but they are inspirational and have profound effect on the viewers subconsious....πŸ‘
yeah.........i have noticed today dat kesar has started a silent war against thakurs who every now n den make her suffer without ny reason.......
Originally posted by shruthiR

I think that there still is a long way to go for that and it will take some time but she has started already and in no time she might be just as or even more stronger than Pratigya.Can't wait to see this mansion having two strong bahus😊

exactly, but right now kesar shud think about her to-be-child, those tortures may harm her child
Hi Shruthi 😊

Nice post

According to me so far this was the best episode of the week it portrayed just how well the Tachurs know their son, and we were shown for the first time that even Kesar can show strenght when required no matter the consequences πŸ˜ƒ

SS was 🀒 when they returned home he really got on my nerves and even worse was Shakti who was  just waiting for an opportunity to take his frustration out on prats, he was sick the way he grabbed prats arm and pushed her inside of the room😑 Shakti would have thought twice if Krishna had been there but all of them seem to be taking advantage of the situation.

Loved Ghanti dadi I felt she should have pulled SS's beard a little harder though πŸ˜†he deserves much more but at least he got somewhat of a punishment for his behavior towards prats.

The Tachurs were disguisting as usual I truly want to know was SS serious when he stated that Krishna would cry for a few days over prats death then find another girl😑 I feel all of them are either blind to the reality in front of them or are in a state of denial.  If Krishna wanted to forget prats he wouldn't have supported her after learning the truth and instead of leaving the house he would have kicked her out or killed her as soon as he returned, after all he is a Tachur. Krishna has gradually changed in front of their eyes and has refused to even let prats out of his sight, but I guess they can't understand his love because they don't understand the meaning of love.

It was nice to see Kesar question them about Krishna's feelings and Shakti had the guts to say they were thinking about his well being πŸ˜‘ Personally if they had given him a though they would be looking for him not planning to kill his wife. Anyways I am happy Kesar mustered up some courage to point out what they had completely overlooked.

I just loved T and C today they showed how much they cared about their bhabhi ma they risked their own lives in order to help her escape and look for their brother. 😊 Even though I was tensed in the entire scene their dialogues made me laugh I also wonder  why the entire family seemed to be awake πŸ˜†

For the second time in this episode Kesar showed her courage this is an extremely good change from her side I hope she starts standing up for herself as well it's about time these Tachurs got what they deserved. I was so happy when she took those keys even though Shakti was standing their and tried to unlock prats door though she had to stop when Shakti called her but her effort made things easier for T and C. I wonder what will happen though when Shakti sees that this keys are missing tomorrow, because I highly doubt T and C will return them. 😲

I loved this episode now the track seems to be moving in the correct direction πŸ˜‰, and the pre cap was also nice though now the Tachurs will go crazy but truthfully I could care less I am just happy Prats has escaped successfully and will be looking for Krishna tomorrow I doubt she will find him but this is a good start. 😊
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by a_uma

gr8 post shruti πŸ˜ƒ

It is amazing how Pratigya's firm stand on issues is having a positive effect on the women in SS house. First, Komal, and now Ganti Dadi and Kesar!!! πŸ‘who would have thought....!!!!

Apart from the Kriya love story, the CVs are doing a great job by showing such scenes which may appear to be minor side-acts, but they are inspirational and have profound effect on the viewers subconsious....πŸ‘
Thanks Uma😊
I think that it was part and parcel of the show as to how the thakur women get inspired by Pratigya and start fighting for what's right and their rights as the show progresses and that's exactly what they're showing.It does effect it's viewers regardless of whether the influence is positive or negative😊
Originally posted by sweetu_pri

yeah.........i have noticed today dat kesar has started a silent war against thakurs who every now n den make her suffer without ny reason.......
True! It's good to see some progress from her end.
Originally posted by Aabrayy

exactly, but right now kesar shud think about her to-be-child, those tortures may harm her child
I know and hopefully she'll do something abt it soon.
Shruthi thanks for re-cap.

But Yaarrr, This episode was very filmi type. A typical TV soap opera type hai naa. πŸ˜”