Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kaasshh

maaa????? 😲🤣 ya how cn i forget they r pratigya's adopted sons....😆😆😆

😆😆😆- Tunna and Chandu are Adorable and the best Devar any girl could want- Pratigya is soo Lucky-
sweetu_pri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think kesar also needs to be in d list of stars of d day..........what say......she had guts to go against shakti n unlock prats.........
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
seriously tunna and chandu were best today
krishna is one lucky person he has got true friends, they just proved how much they love and care about their krishna bhaiya while krishna's own parents and brother leave no opportunity to hurt him
T and C respect pratigya so much, at her one call they came rushing to help her out just cuz she is their friend's love and wife and look at the way shakti behaved with his bhabhi 😡
the thakurs actually appear to me as krishna's enemies at the moment except for ghanti dadi
T and C and now also pratigya are the only ones who really care about him and whose concern for him is genuine
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YAYYY chandu tooonnaaaa deyy r d bestest frnds any1 cud eva get or dey r such frnds v all ask 4:):):):):):):)awwwwww huggg 4 both of demmm d bhai types hug ehehe..

lubly amaiznn too gudd dey weree...dey r such gud frndsss i must sayy big clapss 4 both ov dem..

tis shaktia ss n ama r devils in disguise of krishuz family members huh..dey r d 1z who're even krishuz absence puttin dere lyf in danger for krishu n dere bhabhi awww lubbbdd demm!!dost hoon tu aiseyy hoon werna naa hooon ehehe
thanku CV'S for doin sumthin gudddddd
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

It's always been obvious from day one how much T & C love their krishna bhaiyya.....and that love and respect is Pratigy's now.

Today she is reaping what Krishna has cultivated with his friends....I hope she thinks about this as well............in a long list of anomaly regarding his character from what she perceieved him to be, she never once questionned anything......perhaps while searching she starts thinking about it.

As for T&C, awww so sweet and adorable, this is despite Shakti kicking them out.........well I hope once Krishna is back, Shakti gets a well deserved kick from baba!!

Dreamy

Today's episode rocked thanks to Tunna and Chandu's cat prowling. They knew the Takurs well enough to know they would make mincemeat out of them, yet they came for bhabhima.  Baba told her at the Adda, look at my friends, kitne achche dost hai humra.  Behind that rough exterior is a heart of gold and his friends made him look even better.

I thought it was a funny moment when Prats came out of the green house and turned to look at T/C. She had that expressionless face and yet the bhaiyyas read her right away. They must have learned a lot in those few days at the Adda about their bhabhima.😆😆😆😆😆