Pratigya

how much i love kesar today.............. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoeyZaza

yeah true kesar shocked me today, in a good way though
pratigya has done a lot for her, it is really nice to see kesar at least give a try to how she can help pratigya in any way
her today's daring act deserves praise Clap also liked her when she spoke in front of SS she actually objected to his plan by saying it would badly affect krishna

Same here JZ kesar shocked me in a good way, how her quietness helped her and she just kind of glided out and in and his drunkenness also helped her cause.  

Yes remember how Prats bravely intervened and saved Kesar's child after all of the hell she went through with Shakti whom we know is going to suck as a father but anyway Prats saved the day and Kesar and saved the night.  

Yes she deserves the highest praise.   ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how much i love kesar today.............. (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina_one

Originally posted by JoeyZaza

yeah true kesar shocked me today, in a good way though
pratigya has done a lot for her, it is really nice to see kesar at least give a try to how she can help pratigya in any way
her today's daring act deserves praise Clap also liked her when she spoke in front of SS she actually objected to his plan by saying it would badly affect krishna

Same here JZ kesar shocked me in a good way, how her quietness helped her and she just kind of glided out and in and his drunkenness also helped her cause.

Yes remember how Prats bravely intervened and saved Kesar's child after all of the hell she went through with Shakti whom we know is going to suck as a father but anyway Prats saved the day and Kesar and saved the night.

Yes she deserves the highest praise. ClapClap
yes true
kesar's character is really very weak and she is someone who could not even speak for her own rights, she failed to save her babies so many times, it was indeed a very big act on her part to go for pratigy's rescue
no wonder she was hell nervous but still managed to help pratigya

Edited by JoeyZaza - 12 August 2010 at 2:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geestrina_saras

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

really she proved us wrong...................she was d one who rescued prats....................

@ hw mch u lub kesar lol matlab arhaan meraaa sirf meraa abLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink
u lub kesar nwLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
but keepin jokes aside yeahhh ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapkesaria wass fabulouss todayyy i was proud to c her doin sumthin against her evil hubby n in favour of poor pratsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hopefully she'll continue fightin 4 herself ttoooClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile
btu m scared shaktia will beat her as prats ran awayCryShockedOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geesnisha2010

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by nisha2010

Originally posted by luv_kriya

YUP NISHA .... today's epi was worth watch! ... kesar , tunna , chandu all made us proud of them ... it was sooooooo sweet to c all well wishers of KRIYA to b risking their lifes n trying to unite KRIYA .... tunna chandu ne to aaj mera dill jeet liya .... kesar's daring act astonished us all .....

</div>

Kesar is sweet,i always liked tunna and chandu and now i know why. They are just sweethearts and imagine Krishna's gratitude to know who really loves him in his life. I havent seen it but now you have me in suspense. *holds heart*

am sure their part has just started and now they will find home for them.....................and maybe convince krishna abt prats...........................awwwwwwwwwwwwww can't wait till mon

<div>

Nisha yaar when Krishna comes to know what almost happened to Prats I am sure he will be mad and it wont be @ her. They showed their true colours all of them.
OMG when Shakti grabbed prats arm today and pushed her inside of the room all I could think was if Krishna was here he wouldn't dare Angry they all know what he would do and they are taking full advantage of this situation and I agree I can't wait until Krishna learns the truth all of them need to be taught a lesson

wen shakti grabbed her arm..................prats gve him a look.............i was like she will say...........................u machar wen krishna is arnd u r finding a place to hide and now this.................don't u know if he comes to know abt this he will make a mincemeat out of u................... ROFL ROFL ROFL seriously she shd hav marofied this dialog and seen shaktis's face.................. ROFL ROFL ROFL

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Kesar has really changed. i hope now she gets enough courage to stand 4 her ownself instead of reling on pratz everytime.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top