Pratigya

how much i love kesar today.............. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

trina_gautam

IF-Stunnerz

trina_gautam

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_kriya

YUP NISHA .... today's epi was worth watch! ... kesar , tunna , chandu all made us proud of them ... it was sooooooo sweet to c all well wishers of KRIYA to b risking their lifes n trying to unite KRIYA .... tunna chandu ne to aaj mera dill jeet liya .... kesar's daring act astonished us all .....

Kesar is sweet, i always liked tunna and chandu and now i know why.  They are just sweethearts and imagine Krishna's gratitude to know who really loves him in his life.   I havent seen it but now you have me in suspense.   *holds heart* 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863gees

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how much i love kesar today.............. (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina_one

YUP NISHA .... today's epi was worth watch! ... kesar , tunna , chandu all made us proud of them ... it was sooooooo sweet to c all well wishers of KRIYA to b risking their lifes n trying to unite KRIYA .... tunna chandu ne to aaj mera dill jeet liya .... kesar's daring act astonished us all .....

Kesar is sweet,i always liked tunna and chandu and now i know why. They are just sweethearts and imagine Krishna's gratitude to know who really loves him in his life. I havent seen it but now you have me in suspense. *holds heart*

am sure their part has just started and now they will find home for them.....................and maybe convince krishna abt prats...........................awwwwwwwwwwwwww can't wait till mon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863geestrina_gautam

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Yes nisha she shocked me twice in today's episode she spoke up in front of the animals being aware of what they are capable of, and then she of all people had a large hand in prats escape she is finally showing some courage it is a good start from her side since she will need this strength even more in order to protect her child from Shakti.

yup she must have gathered all her strength today.......................wen she was speaking for prats.................i remembered wen prats spoke against killing angad.....................prats is having influence on her...................

sweet7863...Binny...

trina_gautam

IF-Stunnerz

trina_gautam

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

Kesar is sweet,i always liked tunna and chandu and now i know why. They are just sweethearts and imagine Krishna's gratitude to know who really loves him in his life. I havent seen it but now you have me in suspense. *holds heart*

am sure their part has just started and now they will find home for them.....................and maybe convince krishna abt prats...........................awwwwwwwwwwwwww can't wait till mon

Nisha yaar when Krishna comes to know what almost happened to Prats I am sure he will be mad and it wont be @ her.   They showed their true colours all of them.  

sweet7863geesnisha2010

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Nisha yaar when Krishna comes to know what almost happened to Prats I am sure he will be mad and it wont be @ her.   They showed their true colours all of them.  
OMG when Shakti grabbed prats  arm today and pushed her inside of the room all I could think was if Krishna was here he wouldn't dare Angry they all know what he would do and they are taking full advantage of this situation and I agree I can't wait until Krishna learns the truth all of them need to be taught a lesson

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Love-u-allgeestrina_gautam

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

hope she doesn't get a beating from shakti................. Ouch
--------yeah nisha this my worst fear too-- i think shakti will guess and want to beat the hell out of her Angry

sweet7863nisha2010

Sabu0211

Sabu0211

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
i know she is not thinking of her elf at all but only about pratigya.....she is so sweet

sweet7863geestrina_gautam

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
yeah true kesar shocked me today, in a good way though
pratigya has done a lot for her, it is really nice to see kesar at least give a try to how she can help pratigya in any way
her today's daring act deserves praise Clap also liked her when she spoke in front of SS she actually objected to his plan by saying it would badly affect krishna

geestrina_gautam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top