Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Precap - Freedom Friday (Page 9)

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
finally the search 4 krish will begin LOL i was so bored of that locking n popping. im glad this track ended. Waiting 4 krish's return with his lady-love ofcourse Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

Dyehard Senior Member
Dyehard
Dyehard

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Dyehard

Abba! My mind is so focused on Monday, that I am forgeting that we actually have an epi tonight!LOLLOL
We might we even get a glimpse of the man, not to say even a Precap!!!Day Dreaming
Tanthya, I hope the precap is good and you get to call it Magic Monday, or Magnetic Monday or something that sustains us through the weekend.
Boy are these weekends getting longer and longer! Ouch

Dye,

Romantic Dye !! I sincerely hope ..You get a glimpse of Baba today itself ...just so that you can getby the weekend in relative peace...Big smile

I too pray...That Precap will/may/shud feature Krishna Prominently ....

How come there are no Promos??

Our fault, Tanthya, our fault! Ouch We are too easy. If we played hard to get and only payed them cursory attention, instead of hanging on their very word, and re-watching every epi to catch any strewn clues, twiches, looks, and eye-locks, the CVs may have  made some effort to woo us.
But now with our undivided gasping attention, full thimire aayedthe! Angry
But what to do, we are like baba, dil diya tho diya! LOLLOL

Actually, I guess they don't want false climaxes and  to reveal stuff in promos and want us to watch the flow of events. I think that is why the SBB SBS types are also being given such measly morsels.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all--Hope--mushiroxx

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Good morning Saathiya, indeed its a goody good morning for all kriyans as well....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is much relieving now.. i have missed the precap as usual but thank God ur updates are available at forum always :)

so teh hunt begins wow now i want to see how prats is gonan convince krishna.. how she is gonna bring him back... and how she is gonna face the thakurs after running like this....

wohooo krishna has surely brought a sherni to thakur mansion yara

Fatima,

A very Cheerful G'Morning..dear Big smile....... thanks rey

Always at your service , My lady !!..... awwwwwwwww love ya muahhhhhhhh Hug

there will be rona dhona, a few samjhne ki khoshish karo ...and ...And...And.......Embarrassed........ o my God u mean to say ahem ahem infront of everyoneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sherni....phuuuyi ! she reminds me of Rabbit...always puzzled and always hopping here and there ...Wink

LOL saathiya if she is a Rabbit she must be 4m loony toons the daring bugs bunnyWinkLOL
HamiSky IF-Rockerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Lot of interesting stuffs discussed!! missed to be a part of it!!
hmm....got up late after waking up for early morning food for Ramadan fasting!!!

anyways...gr8 reading all ur posts!!

@Tanthya - Gr8 going dear!! your posting is fast becoming a destressing element!!
concersation...conversation...moonwalk...walk in the woods...ohh God..Tanthya....how sweet that wud be!!
@Dyehard - MAgnetic/Magic Monday....ohh dearie...how I wish it happens....meanwhile get ready with ur weekend posts!! am quite sure we will have more delicious fillings once Kriya starts!! No one is gonna stopr your deluge dear!!
@Mera -  Mera..Mera..Mera.... so many interesting tracks you have forecasted for the forthcoming month.... though I never tired of Rasmalais or Badam halwas..I dont mind having other savouries such as Krishna-SS, TnC and KP together now and then....!! at any cost...no Saxenas..for heaven sake...

as Dreamygal suggested let them go on a looooooooooooooong vacation!!
HamiSky IF-Rockerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Dyehard,
am quite sure we will a promo tonite or on the weekend afer they show a bit of Krishna today!!
but till then no hopes!!!
nisha2010 IF-Sizzlerz
nisha2010
nisha2010

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

<font color="#006600" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">one thing i don't understandConfusedConfusedConfused...why the tunna and chandu want bhabhi ma with them to search krishna....can they go alone and search?....what is the necessary for them them to put their life in risk just to take bhabhi ma for night rounds....do they want bhabhi ma to identify krishna!!!! lol it is so weird....burrr....burrr....burrr....

</font>

shumi di u r talkin like ss........................aurat ko bahar mat nikalne do...................mardon ko dhoondhne do.................... ROFL ROFL ROFL

mushiroxx

nisha2010 IF-Sizzlerz
nisha2010
nisha2010

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........krishna glimpse.....today........hungry for more...................weekend kaise guzrega......................in krishna words..........ab to khushi main neend nai aayegi.................... LOL

mushiroxx

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dyehard

Abba! My mind is so focused on Monday, that I am forgeting that we actually have an epi tonight!LOLLOL
We might we even get a glimpse of the man, not to say even a Precap!!!Day Dreaming
Tanthya, I hope the precap is good and you get to call it Magic Monday, or Magnetic Monday or something that sustains us through the weekend.
Boy are these weekends getting longer and longer! Ouch

Hopefully the precap will be good and will keep us expecting for monday and we do get to call it the Magic or Magnetic monday!!!!......But to fill our weekends...don't forget apart from the discussions...we have Azaadi Live....where our Arhaan will be performing....that suspense bhara song joh aaj tak kissi ko nahin pataLOL...so even if we don't have the fill today...atleast weekend mein toh dhamaka hogaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top