Pratigya

Precap - Freedom Friday (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

Dyehard

Dyehard

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Abba! My mind is so focused on Monday, that I am forgeting that we actually have an epi tonight!LOLLOL
We might we even get a glimpse of the man, not to say even a Precap!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Tanthya, I hope the precap is good and you get to call it Magic Monday, or Magnetic Monday or something that sustains us through the weekend.
Boy are these weekends getting longer and longer! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSky....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap - Freedom Friday (Page 8)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Good morning Saathiya, indeed its a goody good morning for all kriyans as well....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is much relieving now.. i have missed the precap as usual but thank God ur updates are available at forum always :)

so teh hunt begins wow now i want to see how prats is gonan convince krishna.. how she is gonna bring him back... and how she is gonna face the thakurs after running like this....

wohooo krishna has surely brought a sherni to thakur mansion yara

Fatima,

A very Cheerful G'Morning..dear Big smile

Always at your service , My lady !!

there will be rona dhona, a few samjhne ki khoshish karo ...and ...And...And.......Embarrassed

Sherni....phuuuyi ! she reminds me of Rabbit...always puzzled and always hopping here and there ...Wink

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Do we really want a month of straight Krishna/Prats story only? How about seeing Adarsh and Komal's marriage also progress. We may tire of them if we see too much of them in one shot, sort of having too much baadam halwa or rasmalai (tanthya's favorite).

I'd like to see some of Ganti Dadi's back story, why she has taken a mauna vrath for 20 years, Kesar's pregnancy and meeting her maike, more of Tunna Chandu helping Krishna built Prat Niwas and protecting their bhabhima before the election.

How about  some in your face confrontation between Baba and bauji for his behavior towards Prats. Bauji understanding the depth of Krishna's love for Prats and turning a new leaf. Notice how he hasn't hit Amma as often as he used to and actually teams up with her to hatch their next plot against Prats. So buzurg Takur has changed some already.

I really want one month of Krishna, KTC, Kriya, Krish-Bauji...

Komal and Adarsh can wait ..Sax can take a hike...The thakur's  can go electioneering ...Keasriya can go to maika, have a safe delivery ..Ah ! But I do want to see Amma ...her face twitching in plain  jealousy  Big smile

The more I think about it, I want to see Baba-bauji confrontation.  Once Krishna hears about Prats being locked up, plot to burn her, (Kesar and Komal have got to clue him in), T/C saving her from the Niwas, etc. I'd like to see him go for a head-on confrontation with bauji.

Can't wait to see what T/C will do to help Krishna and Prats as they find their way back to each other. Will their advice help? In the past it's always made things iffy between them.  Amma is the typical sasuma who can't see her son be happy. I guess she forgets she was one time a new bahu in the family too.

I don't mind seeing Kriya for a month, they have a lot to work out for the marriage to work and the a months sounds believable - baba is angry, so that's about a week, then a slight meeting of mind while Prats work hard to regain his trust and belief in her, then a step closer and finally seeing how their marriage life should be - I want them to go out and about like parks, cinema's, shopping and why not a kitchen scene - he always wants to help her and let's face it all the romantic scenes to date has always been in the kitchen(LOL) and etc....

I also wouldn't mind seeing a bit of kesar and G. Dadi but no Saxena's I feel there's no good one amongst them!......I don't want Krish to confront SS yet, otherwise he is back to sq 1, which is always defending Prats. Let her earn it this time.Big smile

DG,

Haila ! U R right !! all the Hugging , caressing  did happen in Kitchen ......ShockedWinkBig smile..

To go about to cinema [which our Baba dislikes,BTW], shopping ..one needs Moolah Ouch ..which Krishna will not be having...so  long walks in the woods, enjoying the sun rise,sun set ...conversation...conversation..conversation .....Day dreams !!Day Dreaming

And also the education of Krishna has to begin...he has to be made employable !!..a few epis of Teacher-teacher...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSkyMERARAI....Poojie....

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dyehard

Abba! My mind is so focused on Monday, that I am forgeting that we actually have an epi tonight!LOLLOL
We might we even get a glimpse of the man, not to say even a Precap!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Tanthya, I hope the precap is good and you get to call it Magic Monday, or Magnetic Monday or something that sustains us through the weekend.

Dyehard,

Not only will the weekend be long but they will be tortureous and painful - knowing we are so near to seeing Krishna but having to wait....

I'm sure we will be seeing alot of 'creatives' topics being posted to sustain us.....WinkLOL

HamiSkyMERARAI

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dyehard

We might we even get a glimpse of the man, not to say even a Precap!!!Day Dreaming

Dye,

Romantic Dye !! I sincerely hope ..You get a glimpse of Baba today itself ...just so that you can getby the weekend in relative peace...Big smile

I too pray...That Precap will/may/shud feature Krishna Prominently ....

How come there are no Promos??

Edited by tanthya - 12 August 2010 at 10:50pm

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
tanthya, I really don't have a timeline of when it happens but I want to see baba-bauji confrontation, bus!

Hope Prats gives up her samajne ki koshish tarika in dealing with Krishna. She has to stop talking to him like a dimwit. He is smart, very logical and with some reflective thinking he gets to the heart of the matter and gets it better than Prats and her Papa have ever shown.

At least one week of Baba giving her silent treatment is needed for the months of anguish he lived through with her rejection. It will be realistic to see him come around gradually as he gets to understand things more as they talk to each other and clear the air.

Then a week or two when we see a few looks and smiles and spending time togetherBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed doing little things together.  Hope POPs keep this track of their romance realistic and pace it so we get a few weeks of romance Embarrassedand they don't rush through it to get to the next track.

--Hope--Dreamygal301

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

tanthya, I really don't have a timeline of when it happens but I want to see baba-bauji confrontation, bus!

Hope Prats gives up her samajne ki koshish tarika in dealing with Krishna. She has to stop talking to him like a dimwit. He is smart, very logical and with some reflective thinking he gets to the heart of the matter and gets it better than Prats and her Papa have ever shown.

At least one week of Baba giving her silent treatment is needed for the months of anguish he lived through with her rejection. It will be realistic to see him come around gradually as he gets to understand things more as they talk to each other and clear the air.

Then a week or two when we see a few looks and smiles and spending time togetherEmbarrassed doing little things together.  Hope POPs keep this track of their romance realistic and pace it so we get a few weeks of romance Embarrassedand they don't rush through it to get to the next track.

That Mera is what I am afraid of ...they have pulled out so many subplots ...will they keep it waiting??

the Transformation of Komal, the 18 years Past history,the culmination of election ..Baba's disappearance and now Pratigya's escape ..Komarsh Marriage in balance ,,,Shakthi's kothe wali escapade...Kesar's growing courage ...Tc's re entry..does it mean ..Krishna will go in search of Jugnu-lucky ..Kriya return to Thakur's villa ...The confrontation..

Adada ..So many Sub plots...which one will they pick ??

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Well we all knew no locks or chains is gonna keep Pratigya away from her 'pratigya' to look for Krishna....LOLLOL.....ho! would love to see Amma's face though....might just break my embargo and watch that bit tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

But did the precap not show Krishna?Unhappy..........oh I know, on friday's episode at the last two minutes we will be shown the bench scene......Prat is about to drive away and it will end..........another long and torturous weekend!!

DG,

You are welcome !!

Amma's face and Amma's reaction will be worth watching ....Big smile

I think Krishna will make his entry towards the end of friday's just to keep us in pleasurable anticipation [ I would not mind seeing him from the beginning of the epi itself ..this for CV's information Big smile ]

well, anyway ,,she is doing her  3 x 100 relays ...eventually she will catch up with us ....time for her to get rid of heels and put on sneakers .......LOL

--Hope--MERARAI

Post Reply New Post

Go to top