Pratigya

Precap - Freedom Friday (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

cemre

cemre

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
i misssssssss krishna.........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap - Freedom Friday (Page 7)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Do we really want a month of straight Krishna/Prats story only? How about seeing Adarsh and Komal's marriage also progress. We may tire of them if we see too much of them in one shot, sort of having too much baadam halwa or rasmalai (tanthya's favorite).

I'd like to see some of Ganti Dadi's back story, why she has taken a mauna vrath for 20 years, Kesar's pregnancy and meeting her maike, more of Tunna Chandu helping Krishna built Prat Niwas and protecting their bhabhima before the election.

How about  some in your face confrontation between Baba and bauji for his behavior towards Prats. Bauji understanding the depth of Krishna's love for Prats and turning a new leaf. Notice how he hasn't hit Amma as often as he used to and actually teams up with her to hatch their next plot against Prats. So buzurg Takur has changed some already.

Edited by MERARAI - 12 August 2010 at 9:33pm

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Do we really want a month of straight Krishna/Prats story only? How about seeing Adarsh and Komal's marriage also progress. We may tire of them if we see too much of them in one shot, sort of having too much baadam halwa or rasmalai (tanthya's favorite).

I'd like to see some of Ganti Dadi's back story, why she has taken a mauna vrath for 20 years, Kesar's pregnancy and meeting her maike, more of Tunna Chandu helping Krishna built Prat Niwas and protecting their bhabhima before the election.

How about  some in your face confrontation between Baba and bauji for his behavior towards Prats. Bauji understanding the depth of Krishna's love for Prats and turning a new leaf. Notice how he hasn't hit Amma as often as he used to and actually teams up with her to hatch their next plot against Prats. So buzurg Takur has changed some already.

I really want one month of Krishna, KTC, Kriya, Krish-Bauji...

Komal and Adarsh can wait ..Sax can take a hike...The thakur's  can go electioneering ...Keasriya can go to maika, have a safe delivery ..Ah ! But I do want to see Amma ...her face twitching in plain  jealousy  Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI....Poojie....

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arine

Finally she has escaped.Now we can hope to see Krishna tomorrow.I hope they will find him soon...cant wait anymore.And i loved T and C today.What friends yaar...........who needs family when u have this kind of friends.Loved Kesar too.But i hope the Thakurs dont do anything bad to her when they will find out that prats has escaped.

Arine,

finally  the awaited Krishna Sighting ..but will the PTC combo find him on friday itself or will we be given a glimpse of him while the PTC drive on unaware of his whereabouts Ouch ...

TC compensate the Thakur's ...one provides love,loyalty and unstinting support while other provides Money, shelter,food......Smile

I don't think Kesar will be in the line of fire ...Prolly Shakthi or the Messenger girl Amma !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Komal and Adarsh can wait ..Sax can take a hike...The thakur's  can go electioneering ...Keasriya can go to maika, have a safe delivery ..Ah ! But I do want to see Amma ...her face twitching in plain  jealousy  Big smile

The more I think about it, I want to see Baba-bauji confrontation.  Once Krishna hears about Prats being locked up, plot to burn her, (Kesar and Komal have got to clue him in), T/C saving her from the Niwas, etc. I'd like to see him go for a head-on confrontation with bauji.

Can't wait to see what T/C will do to help Krishna and Prats as they find their way back to each other. Will their advice help? In the past it's always made things iffy between them.  Amma is the typical sasuma who can't see her son be happy. I guess she forgets she was one time a new bahu in the family too.

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Good morning Saathiya, indeed its a goody good morning for all kriyans as well....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is much relieving now.. i have missed the precap as usual but thank God ur updates are available at forum always :)

so teh hunt begins wow now i want to see how prats is gonan convince krishna.. how she is gonna bring him back... and how she is gonna face the thakurs after running like this....

wohooo krishna has surely brought a sherni to thakur mansion yara

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s....Poojie....tanthya

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

The more I think about it, I want to see Baba-bauji confrontation.  Once Krishna hears about Prats being locked up, plot to burn her, (Kesar and Komal have got to clue him in), T/C saving her from the Niwas, etc. I'd like to see him go for a head-on confrontation with bauji.

Can't wait to see what T/C will do to help Krishna and Prats as they find their way back to each other. Will their advice help? In the past it's always made things iffy between them.  Amma is the typical sasuma who can't see her son be happy. I guess she forgets she was one time a new bahu in the family too.

I don't mind seeing Kriya for a month, they have a lot to work out for the marriage to work and the a months sounds believable - baba is angry, so that's about a week, then a slight meeting of mind while Prats work hard to regain his trust and belief in her, then a step closer and finally seeing how their marriage life should be - I want them to go out and about like parks, cinema's, shopping and why not a kitchen scene - he always wants to help her and let's face it all the romantic scenes to date has always been in the kitchen(LOL) and etc....

I also wouldn't mind seeing a bit of kesar and G. Dadi but no Saxena's I feel there's no good one amongst them!......I don't want Krish to confront SS yet, otherwise he is back to sq 1, which is always defending Prats. Let her earn it this time.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI....Poojie....

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Even I want to see Krsih-Bauji Confrontation, but not Now ..Time is not ripe ..and even before Krish-bauji , I want him to tackle Shakthi and give him a sound thrashing ...one that Shakthi will not forget in a hurry ...

Somehow I am thinking that Krishna will walk out of that house and range himself against them [right now , unthinkable..but not in foreseeable future] ..that may explain the suddenly aggressive Guruji ..he will be the mentor, a fearless mentor who will egg Krish in his confrontation..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

Post Reply New Post

Go to top