Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Dyehard

Originally posted by fly_chick

Originally posted by arine

Finally she has escaped.Now we can hope to see Krishna tomorrow.I hope they will find him soon...cant wait anymore.And i loved T and C today.What friends yaar...........who needs family when u have this kind of friends.Loved Kesar too.But i hope the Thakurs dont do anything bad to her when they will find out that prats has escaped.

Yeah T and C are awesome Friends but i too am worried for Kesar- she'll get blamed and beat up for this just watch Angry i hate the thakurs minus Krishna and Komal- they're the only saving grace aswell as Dadi

Hey no don't worry! these smarties have locked the door behind them. Dunno what the did with the key, though? How did amma get it? But kesar pe nahi aayega, methinks.

Tunna or Chandu took Bhabhima out through the windows in Baba's room due to recent remodelingTongue. They had to avoid the guards pacing with bundooks if they went through the front door, which might have taken them most of the night given that Prats had to move with her heels on.  The other one (probably Chandu) locks and leaves the key as they found it. It may have fallen on the floor. So Amma picks it up and opens the door. How does that work for you guys?Big smile 

As Chandu asked Tunna today, the members of the Takur family are night prowlers, like jungle wala, they sleep walk all around the house. But somehow the night Baba returned after the stabbing they were all asleep except Prats who had been making the bed for God knows how many hours before he showed up.

Why are you worrying about a simple things like lock and key?...don't you know by osmosis it locked itself up again, just waiting for Ammaji come and open it!...........worry more about how Prats and the two boys got out,..... SS has serious security issues. I wonder if he knows?.....he must be spending heaven knows how much on all that bodyguards and security, and two simple boys break in and get away with out baba's greatest treasure.

I can just see Krishna's face......he will be worried what if in the future others come like that and make away with his bibi?.....methinks either him or SS will soon be turning the Thakur niwas more secure than fort Knox!!!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap - Freedom Friday (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Dreamy,

I think Baba will make Prat Niwas very secure lest his family comes to do an "utwana" of his beebi. Once he gets back even KN can't do a thing about it. For all his talk, KN can't push back Baba. He never knows when his bauji is going to beat him to a pulp and support Baba.

SS has been a bit confusing. Y'day and today he was concerned about what may happen to Baba if Prats were killed but then overrode his own thinking and said he will cry for a few days and find another Pratigya. Boy, these guys don't really value love or those kinds of emotions. I bet SS is going to beat KN for being drunk and leaving the keys on the lock.

Kesar is sticking it to the Takurs in her own quiet way. She can' t hit back at KN so she sneaks out and helps Prats disappear not knowing T/C were there and now KN will get the prasad from SS.

Dreamygal301....Poojie....

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Dreamy,

I think Baba will make Prat Niwas very secure lest his family comes to do an "utwana" of his beebi. Once he gets back even KN can't do a thing about it. For all his talk, KN can't push back Baba. He never knows when his bauji is going to beat him to a pulp and support Baba.

SS has been a bit confusing. Y'day and today he was concerned about what may happen to Baba if Prats were killed but then overrode his own thinking and said he will cry for a few days and find another Pratigya. Boy, these guys don't really value love or those kinds of emotions. I bet SS is going to beat KN for being drunk and leaving the keys on the lock.

Kesar is sticking it to the Takurs in her own quiet way. She can' t hit back at KN so she sneaks out and helps Prats disappear not knowing T/C were there and now KN will get the prasad from SS.

You know I think SS doesn't care about baba at all......it's just a ruse, saying what will happen to baba if Pratigya dies, he just wants to control the muderous duo incase they think to prempt him knowing that he does support them, just not their timing..........I think SS did care but slowly that feeling has taken a backseat against his thirst to win the election and also because of the unflagging support Krishna constantly gives to Pratigya....his love for his son has turned into hatred for being a 'henpecked' husband who doesn't follow his father and brother's example by giving his wife a slapping here and there to control her............SS infact said this, to Amma,  the night Pratigya came back late from the courthouse and Krish told her he was like a football. Also btw, do you recall ss also questionned Amma re Krishna's paternity?!......that's twice now.......maybe he will one day say baba isn't my son and then will try to get rid of him and Pratigya at one go.......will also explain the 'recessive' gene that we all think Krishna has!!...Big smile

MERARAI....Poojie....

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Dreamy,

You know I think SS doesn't care about baba at all......it's just a ruse, saying what will happen to baba if Pratigya dies, he just wants to control the muderous duo incase they think to prempt him knowing that he does support them, just not their timing..........I think SS did care but slowly that feeling has taken a backseat against his thirst to win the election and also because of the unflagging support Krishna constantly gives to Pratigya....his love for his son has turned into hatred for being a 'henpecked' husband who doesn't follow his father and brother's example by giving his wife a slapping here and there to control her............SS infact said this, to Amma,  the night Pratigya came back late from the courthouse and Krish told her he was like a football. Also btw, do you recall ss also questionned Amma re Krishna's paternity?!......that's twice now.......maybe he will one day say baba isn't my son and then will try to get rid of him and Pratigya at one go.......will also explain the 'recessive' gene that we all think Krishna has!!...Big smile

SS shamelessly actually said he is on the quest for power and Prats is messing up things for him. Imagine the threesome tomorrow chasing down the streets of Allahabad looking for Baba.  He probably ended up somewhere outside the SS territory bec' no one there seemed to recognize Krishna bhaiyya on that bench.

shumi.....Poojie....

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

SS has been a bit confusing. Y'day and today he was concerned about what may happen to Baba if Prats were killed but then overrode his own thinking and said he will cry for a few days and find another Pratigya. Boy, these guys don't really value love or those kinds of emotions. I bet SS is
SS shamelessly actually said he is on the quest for power and Prats is messing up things for him. Imagine the threesome tomorrow chasing down the streets of Allahabad looking for Baba.  He probably ended up somewhere outside the SS territory bec' no one there seemed to recognize Krishna bhaiyya on that bench.

he was sleeping up side down na ( kupuura ) ....ROFL

MERARAInisha2010

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

SS has been a bit confusing. Y'day and today he was concerned about what may happen to Baba if Prats were killed but then overrode his own thinking and said he will cry for a few days and find another Pratigya. Boy, these guys don't really value love or those kinds of emotions. I bet SS is

But, but, but, but, but, didn't Prats recognize his pink wala shirt? They one she last saw him in after he saw his Ganti dadi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shumi.

But, but, but, but, but, didn't Prats recognize his pink wala shirt? They one she last saw him in after he saw his Ganti dadi.
yaar...kabhi prats teek se krishna ko thaykha hai?Ouch...she is always busy fixing her front hair and worrying about her papa's front hair...ROFL

Edited by shumi. - 12 August 2010 at 7:26pm

Dyehard

Dyehard

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

@Dyehard...
so u wud better want to wait in anticipation to engulf the full-fledged Kriya!!
ok then on one condition u like last week give us a treat with posts on Kriya's love and espw ith ur lovely quotes!!

@Dreamygal - I want them to send the Saxena's on a long holiday
gr8 suggestion!!! juz cracked me up!!!

Hami, Hami Hami!
If they give us a whole month of Kriya heaven, you may have to employ wild horses to stop the Dyehard deluge! Wink
But what ever you say, sweetest! Done deal!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top