tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dyehard

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Well we all knew no locks or chains is gonna keep Pratigya away from her 'pratigya' to look for Krishna....LOLLOL.....ho! would love to see Amma's face though....might just break my embargo and watch that bit tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

But did the precap not show Krishna?Unhappy..........oh I know, on friday's episode at the last two minutes we will be shown the bench scene......Prat is about to drive away and it will end..........another long and torturous weekend!!

Damn, Dream! Cry it will be exactly like this. Kaana ke darshan bina Ek poooooooora haftaa! Ouch
CVs you have to make this up to us!!!AngryAngryAngry
WE demand solid, no holds barred kriya action the WHOLE week, next!

Not the whole week Dye, The whole  month ... we have undergone excruciating torture this whole week...we demand to see Krishna filled month ...EmbarrassedTongue

Tohaar muh ma Dahi-jalebi!

woh bhi Allahabad ke Haldiram dukhaan se !!LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap - Freedom Friday (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dyehard

Dyehard

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Well we all knew no locks or chains is gonna keep Pratigya away from her 'pratigya' to look for Krishna....LOLLOL.....ho! would love to see Amma's face though....might just break my embargo and watch that bit tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

But did the precap not show Krishna?Unhappy..........oh I know, on friday's episode at the last two minutes we will be shown the bench scene......Prat is about to drive away and it will end..........another long and torturous weekend!!

Damn, Dream! Cry it will be exactly like this. Kaana ke darshan bina Ek poooooooora haftaa! Ouch

a great demand!!! all my support to you!!!

At first I was being greedy and hoping to see atleast a little Kisna, tommorow. But now I figure that to be given a jhalki and then left hanging without knowing their full reactions or to half the reaction aborted halfway Shocked will be terrible. Better to spend the weekend in anticipation. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...FINALLY..thakur house mein bhuchal aane wala haiWinkLOLLOL

Pooja,

bhuchal tho nahin, Par kal Hungama zaroor hoga...Ab SS kisko peetega ....??

Lekin Takur house mein hugama kissi bhuchal se kam hai kya!!Wink...lagta hai kal jungle mein sabki pitaai hone waali haiWinkLOLLOL...especially amma if she is the one to deliver this news

Pooja,

Aapne tho mujhe bada khush kardiya ...kal dekhna hai kis kis ko lath padega..but what if SS sends his hench men in search of Pratigya...Ouch

That could be possible...but has pratigya left the house at night time??....they will only come to know in the morning only...atleast that gives them some time....but we know krishna was not found until next day!....If SS comes across them...pratigya and their devars will have turn into a marathon runnerLOLLOL....well woh toh yeh devars apne bhabhimaa se sikh sakte haiLOLLOL

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
SS will fire at Shakthi n Amma...
in turn they will target Kesar only.... hope no one hurts her!!

wen TCP go in search of Krishna...SS's men aso will be chasing them!!!

Ss showed his expereince in doign evil things..how he reasoned Pratigya's murder shud happen outside n all.... beginners (Amman Shakthi) are yet to learn a lot from this expert!!
Gosh..............they are sick n so is their thought process!!
but even if Thakurs think only evil....thye are at least are sensible n clever!!

wats this Prof upto....he is totally a gone case!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

SS will fire at Shakthi n Amma...
in turn they will target Kesar only.... hope no one hurts her!!

wen TCP go in search of Krishna...SS's men aso will be chasing them!!!

Ss showed his expereince in doign evil things..how he reasoned Pratigya's murder shud happen outside n all.... beginners (Amman Shakthi) are yet to learn a lot from this expert!!
Gosh..............they are sick n so is their thought process!!
but even if Thakurs think only evil....thye are at least are sensible n clever!!

wats this Prof upto....he is totally a gone case!!!

LOL...he is busy combing his bald head...Ouch

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

a great demand!!! all my support to you!!!

At first I was being greedy and hoping to see atleast a little Kisna, tommorow. But now I figure that to be given a jhalki and then left hanging without knowing their full reactions or to half the reaction aborted halfway Shocked will be terrible. Better to spend the weekend in anticipation. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yeah, the Cvs like torturing us..AngryAngry........they better make up by showing kriya, kriya, and more kriya the whole month, or else......AngryAngry

I want them to send the Saxena's on a long holiday, so no interference from mummy and papa asking the most inane Qs in the whole wide world!.... I want a federal investigation into the Thakurs, SS and Amma thrown in the slammer and interrogated like the terrorists they are (torture please) - also out of the way for a while. Want Katra N to be on death row, he appeals to Kesar but she and Dadi are too busy with the baby's arrival to bother about him, he can wait..........

So our couple have all the time in the world to hash out their grief, hurt, anger and then to reconnect emotionally into one solid team, and then to solidify their marriage....I demand an hours' episode for the lead up and the after's!!..........Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI....Poojie....

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@Dyehard...
so u wud better want to wait in anticipation to engulf the full-fledged Kriya!!
ok then on one condition u like last week give us a treat with posts on Kriya's love and espw ith ur lovely quotes!!

@Dreamygal - I want them to send the Saxena's on a long holiday
gr8 suggestion!!! juz cracked me up!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301MERARAI

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fly_chick

Originally posted by arine

Finally she has escaped.Now we can hope to see Krishna tomorrow.I hope they will find him soon...cant wait anymore.And i loved T and C today.What friends yaar...........who needs family when u have this kind of friends.Loved Kesar too.But i hope the Thakurs dont do anything bad to her when they will find out that prats has escaped.

Yeah T and C are awesome Friends but i too am worried for Kesar- she'll get blamed and beat up for this just watch Angry i hate the thakurs minus Krishna and Komal- they're the only saving grace aswell as Dadi

Hey no don't worry! these smarties have locked the door behind them. Dunno what the did with the key, though? How did amma get it? But kesar pe nahi aayega, methinks.

Tunna or Chandu took Bhabhima out through the windows in Baba's room due to recent remodelingTongue. They had to avoid the guards pacing with bundooks if they went through the front door, which might have taken them most of the night given that Prats had to move with her heels on.  The other one (probably Chandu) locks and leaves the key as they found it. It may have fallen on the floor. So Amma picks it up and opens the door. How does that work for you guys?Big smile 

As Chandu asked Tunna today, the members of the Takur family are night prowlers, like jungle wala, they sleep walk all around the house. But somehow the night Baba returned after the stabbing they were all asleep except Prats who had been making the bed for God knows how many hours before he showed up.

Edited by MERARAI - 12 August 2010 at 2:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Post Reply New Post

Go to top