Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...FINALLY..thakur house mein bhuchal aane wala haiWinkLOLLOL

Pooja,

bhuchal tho nahin, Par kal Hungama zaroor hoga...Ab SS kisko peetega ....??

Lekin Takur house mein hugama kissi bhuchal se kam hai kya!!Wink...lagta hai kal jungle mein sabki pitaai hone waali haiWinkLOLLOL...especially amma if she is the one to deliver this news

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap - Freedom Friday (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly_chick

Originally posted by arine

Finally she has escaped.Now we can hope to see Krishna tomorrow.I hope they will find him soon...cant wait anymore.And i loved T and C today.What friends yaar...........who needs family when u have this kind of friends.Loved Kesar too.But i hope the Thakurs dont do anything bad to her when they will find out that prats has escaped.

Yeah T and C are awesome Friends but i too am worried for Kesar- she'll get blamed and beat up for this just watch Angry i hate the thakurs minus Krishna and Komal- they're the only saving grace aswell as Dadi

Fly,

I don't think she will be harmed , at least I am hoping so ...SS may think that Shakthi must have done some gapla in his drunken state and Shakthi may get mahaprasad..

sweetu_pri

Groupbie

sweetu_pri

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
amma's reaction will be worth to watch in tommorows episode......what say guys.....

anu-stanthya

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dyehard

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Well we all knew no locks or chains is gonna keep Pratigya away from her 'pratigya' to look for Krishna....LOLLOL.....ho! would love to see Amma's face though....might just break my embargo and watch that bit tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

But did the precap not show Krishna?Unhappy..........oh I know, on friday's episode at the last two minutes we will be shown the bench scene......Prat is about to drive away and it will end..........another long and torturous weekend!!

Damn, Dream! Cry it will be exactly like this. Kaana ke darshan bina Ek poooooooora haftaa! Ouch
CVs you have to make this up to us!!!AngryAngryAngry
WE demand solid, no holds barred kriya action the WHOLE week, next!

a great demand!!! all my support to you!!!

anu-stanthya

Dyehard

Dyehard

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Finally she has escaped.Now we can hope to see Krishna tomorrow.I hope they will find him soon...cant wait anymore.And i loved T and C today.What friends yaar...........who needs family when u have this kind of friends.Loved Kesar too.But i hope the Thakurs dont do anything bad to her when they will find out that prats has escaped.

Yeah T and C are awesome Friends but i too am worried for Kesar- she'll get blamed and beat up for this just watch Angry i hate the thakurs minus Krishna and Komal- they're the only saving grace aswell as Dadi

Hey no don't worry! these smarties have locked the door behind them. Dunno what the did with the key, though? How did amma get it? But kesar pe nahi aayega, methinks.

anu-stanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...FINALLY..thakur house mein bhuchal aane wala haiWinkLOLLOL

Pooja,

bhuchal tho nahin, Par kal Hungama zaroor hoga...Ab SS kisko peetega ....??

Lekin Takur house mein hugama kissi bhuchal se kam hai kya!!Wink...lagta hai kal jungle mein sabki pitaai hone waali haiWinkLOLLOL...especially amma if she is the one to deliver this news

Pooja,

Aapne tho mujhe bada khush kardiya ...kal dekhna hai kis kis ko lath padega..but what if SS sends his hench men in search of Pratigya...Ouch

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetu_pri

amma's reaction will be worth to watch in tommorows episode......what say guys.....

Amma and Shakthi...I am literally droooooooooling thinking of the Mahaprasad that they are going to get !!LOL

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dyehard

Hey no don't worry! these smarties have locked the door behind them. Dunno what the did with the key, though? How did amma get it? But kesar pe nahi aayega, methinks.

Dye,

even I think Kesar will escape, but am not sure what this CV's will do ..I mean never in my wildest imagination did I think Kesar will unlock the door...that was a stunner for me !!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top