Pratigya

India-Forums

Precap - Freedom Friday (Page 3)

Dyehard Senior Member
Dyehard
Dyehard

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Well we all knew no locks or chains is gonna keep Pratigya away from her 'pratigya' to look for Krishna....LOLLOL.....ho! would love to see Amma's face though....might just break my embargo and watch that bit tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

But did the precap not show Krishna?Unhappy..........oh I know, on friday's episode at the last two minutes we will be shown the bench scene......Prat is about to drive away and it will end..........another long and torturous weekend!!

Damn, Dream! Cry it will be exactly like this. Kaana ke darshan bina Ek poooooooora haftaa! Ouch
CVs you have to make this up to us!!!AngryAngryAngry
WE demand solid, no holds barred kriya action the WHOLE week, next!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sHamiSky....Poojie....tanthya

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Binny1247

Thanks Tanthya Smile

Finally what we have all been waiting for the search for Krishna will be the major part of tomorrows episode though I doubt she will find him that easily. This much is enough for now I am just happy she escaped I wonder what the Tachurs will do now SS will go crazy when he learns of this fact LOL

Binny,

You are welcome !!

Yes ! Tomo the search for Krishna begins in earnest !! ..well if she finds him at least at the end of the episode , I'l be happy...but these Cv's ..Angry

You know ..I am puzzling over the fact , how the Key will come to Amma or even Shakthi...I mean Kesar will unlock  Pratigya's door but Shakthi will call her immediately..so she goes of into her bedroom without unbolting the door and the key is still hanging in the lock..TC unbolt the door..so how will TC return the key ??Confused

I want to know what Kesar was thinking when she left the key in the lock It does not take long to take a key out, and I know she did not see T and C these CV's LOL I was thinking if T and C had not been there and the Tachurs had seen that key I don't even want to imagine what they would have done to her  Angry I agree Shakti will notice the keys are missing and once again Kesar will become the target of his frustration. Ouch

Yes these CV's cannot be trusted they will raise our anticipation and make our weekend drag like always.

Edited by Binny1247 - 12 August 2010 at 3:28pm
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

one thing i don't understandConfused Confused Confused ...why the tunna and chandu want bhabhi ma with them to search krishna....can they go alone and search?....what is the necessary for them them to put their life in risk just to take bhabhi ma for night rounds....do they want bhabhi ma to identify krishna!!!! lol it is so weird....burrr....burrr....burrr....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by arine

Finally she has escaped.Now we can hope to see Krishna tomorrow.I hope they will find him soon...cant wait anymore.And i loved T and C today.What friends yaar...........who needs family when u have this kind of friends.Loved Kesar too.But i hope the Thakurs dont do anything bad to her when they will find out that prats has escaped.

Have you heard of the saying "GOD GIVES YOU FRIENDS TO MAKE UP FOR THE RELATIVES HE GAVE YOU." Krishna sure lucked out in the friends department, who needs enemies when you have family like the Takurs, evil to the bone.

Mera,

Not entirely evil ...they did give a fleeting thought to baba's halat and decided to make it accident away from home...They are ruthless,pragmatic..they have realized that Pratigya will undermine their base and have decided to weed her out ...from their POV..A logical decision ...and an understandable one  ..

I don't think Kesar will be harmed since Shakthi checks after Kesar gets back frm Kitchen and finds the room locked ..Shakthi might get from SS ..

where will the key be after it is relocked ?? How will they return it ?
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

one thing i don't understandConfused Confused Confused ...why the tunna and chandu want bhabhi ma with them to search krishna....can they go alone and search?....what is the necessary for them them to put their life in risk just to take bhabhi ma for night rounds....do they want bhabhi ma to identify krishna!!!! lol it is so weird....burrr....burrr....burrr....

Shumi,

Bec Pratigya very specifically tells them she too will come with them...and without her , they may not be so driven or in not finding Krishna..they may not know what to do ..

Pratigya has to get out of the house or else..it is Tandoori ..survival also plays a part ..WinkLOL

She knows , only she can handle and answer Krishna's doubts and queries  ..she has to be on the scene for him to respond ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dyehard

Well we all knew no locks or chains is gonna keep Pratigya away from her 'pratigya' to look for Krishna....LOLLOL.....ho! would love to see Amma's face though....might just break my embargo and watch that bit tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

But did the precap not show Krishna?Unhappy..........oh I know, on friday's episode at the last two minutes we will be shown the bench scene......Prat is about to drive away and it will end..........another long and torturous weekend!!

Damn, Dream! Cry it will be exactly like this. Kaana ke darshan bina Ek poooooooora haftaa! Ouch

Not the whole week Dye, The whole  month ... we have undergone excruciating torture this whole week...we demand to see Krishna filled month ...EmbarrassedTongue
fly_chick Goldie
fly_chick
fly_chick

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arine

Finally she has escaped.Now we can hope to see Krishna tomorrow.I hope they will find him soon...cant wait anymore.And i loved T and C today.What friends yaar...........who needs family when u have this kind of friends.Loved Kesar too.But i hope the Thakurs dont do anything bad to her when they will find out that prats has escaped.

Yeah T and C are awesome Friends but i too am worried for Kesar- she'll get blamed and beat up for this just watch Angry i hate the thakurs minus Krishna and Komal- they're the only saving grace aswell as Dadi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Dyehard Senior Member
Dyehard
Dyehard

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Dyehard

Not the whole week Dye, The whole  month ... we have undergone excruciating torture this whole week...we demand to see Krishna filled month ...EmbarrassedTongue

Tohaar muh ma Dahi-jalebi!

Go to top