Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arine

Finally she has escaped.Now we can hope to see Krishna tomorrow.I hope they will find him soon...cant wait anymore.And i loved T and C today.What friends yaar...........who needs family when u have this kind of friends.Loved Kesar too.But i hope the Thakurs dont do anything bad to her when they will find out that prats has escaped.

Have you heard of the saying "GOD GIVES YOU FRIENDS TO MAKE UP FOR THE RELATIVES HE GAVE YOU." Krishna sure lucked out in the friends department, who needs enemies when you have family like the Takurs, evil to the bone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--FaintHeart....Poojie....tanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap - Freedom Friday (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix

wooohoooo it was predicted by many
but still glad she vanished from the room n dat house
now she has 2 come back wid krishna!!

XX,

I think she knows that she has to come back with a fully restored Krishna ..so she may not hasten her comeback....they may stay on in the adda...until Krishna is fully recovered ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xmuqix

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...FINALLY..thakur house mein bhuchal aane wala haiWinkLOLLOL

Pooja,

bhuchal tho nahin, Par kal Hungama zaroor hoga...Ab SS kisko peetega ....??

....Poojie....

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

u know after she finds krishna she will stay wid him at an unknown place .................coz not gud to go bk to ss .................and even they will b searching for them..................

Agreed with u Nisha...In fact was saying the same thing to XX... A weakened Krishna, A disbelieving Krishna will be torn to shreds by the vicious tongues of Thakur's...No the Kriya  have to connect..Krishna has trust Pratigya again ...Pratigya must earn his trust ...me Thinks !! we are in for 3rd Hollimoon and the real one this time !!Big smile

....Poojie....

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

u know after she finds krishna she will stay wid him at an unknown place .................coz not gud to go bk to ss .................and even they will b searching for them..................

Agreed with u Nisha...In fact was saying the same thing to XX... A weakened Krishna, A disbelieving Krishna will be torn to shreds by the vicious tongues of Thakur's...No the Kriya have to connect..Krishna has trust Pratigya again ...Pratigya must earn his trust ...me Thinks !! we are in for 3rd Hollimoon and the real one this time !!Big smile

yup and tunna chandu will have a part to play...................btw how did they manage d jeep.....................hope prats does not refuse to go in that jeep ..............ye chori ki to nai hai............... ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-stanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Thanks Tanthya Smile

Finally what we have all been waiting for the search for Krishna will be the major part of tomorrows episode though I doubt she will find him that easily. This much is enough for now I am just happy she escaped I wonder what the Tachurs will do now SS will go crazy when he learns of this fact LOL

Binny,

You are welcome !!

Yes ! Tomo the search for Krishna begins in earnest !! ..well if she finds him at least at the end of the episode , I'l be happy...but these Cv's ..Angry

You know ..I am puzzling over the fact , how the Key will come to Amma or even Shakthi...I mean Kesar will unlock  Pratigya's door but Shakthi will call her immediately..so she goes of into her bedroom without unbolting the door and the key is still hanging in the lock..TC unbolt the door..so how will TC return the key ??Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s...Binny...

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Agreed with u Nisha...In fact was saying the same thing to XX... A weakened Krishna, A disbelieving Krishna will be torn to shreds by the vicious tongues of Thakur's...No the Kriya have to connect..Krishna has trust Pratigya again ...Pratigya must earn his trust ...me Thinks !! we are in for 3rd Hollimoon and the real one this time !!Big smile

yup and tunna chandu will have a part to play...................btw how did they manage d jeep.....................hope prats does not refuse to go in that jeep ..............ye chori ki to nai hai............... ROFL

do din se bhooki hai..she will not care ..she will go in that jeep..we did see that in SBB segment !!Big smile

Finally  our torture is ending ...

nisha2010

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Hahaha hey hey hohoho
I realy luved this episode!!!
it was good!!

Is it by any chance Kesar noticed Tn C? thatsshe left the keys?? or she tried to sneak in?? cant guess
but poor soul 2moro she will ahve her Diwali....patake!!!

TCP will go out in search of KRishna 2moro...hmm...

Bec of Dhaadi pulling ....LOL

I don't think she noticed..remember she closed her room's door and only after did TC  went to get their Bhabhima out ..

She may escape prasad, cos shakthi checks and sees that door was locked even after Kesar goes and comes ..but shakthi will get prasad from Bauji  ...I want  Shakthi to  get  the prasad of a lifetime...Evil Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top