Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

tanthya, I really don't have a timeline of when it happens but I want to see baba-bauji confrontation, bus!

Hope Prats gives up her samajne ki koshish tarika in dealing with Krishna. She has to stop talking to him like a dimwit. He is smart, very logical and with some reflective thinking he gets to the heart of the matter and gets it better than Prats and her Papa have ever shown.

At least one week of Baba giving her silent treatment is needed for the months of anguish he lived through with her rejection. It will be realistic to see him come around gradually as he gets to understand things more as they talk to each other and clear the air.

Then a week or two when we see a few looks and smiles and spending time togetherEmbarrassed doing little things together.  Hope POPs keep this track of their romance realistic and pace it so we get a few weeks of romance Embarrassedand they don't rush through it to get to the next track.

That Mera is what I am afraid of ...they have pulled out so many subplots ...will they keep it waiting??

the Transformation of Komal, the 18 years Past history,the culmination of election ..Baba's disappearance and now Pratigya's escape ..Komarsh Marriage in balance ,,,Shakthi's kothe wali escapade...Kesar's growing courage ...Tc's re entry..does it mean ..Krishna will go in search of Jugnu-lucky ..Kriya return to Thakur's villa ...The confrontation..

Adada ..So many Sub plots...which one will they pick ??

They will be going with the track that will pull in trps and viewers....in other words, tracks which has a lot of suspense, tension and the fear factor.Unhappy

If they do show the romance as full blown, once the base is set, they will move on to another track that runs alongside it, so for the moment the most likely is SS trying to separate K & A, as it will will impact on Kriya - so tension for us. Also we will see the culmination of the election, as that has a lot of intrigue, suspense and off course the latest cause Pratigyji takes up as the symbol of truth.

hmm, I just want to see the Kriya romance, some lighthearted moments of laughter and rejoicing....Krish deserves all that for months of misery.Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap - Freedom Friday (Page 10)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
hey Tanthyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

ur predication is 100% right!!
gr8!! only near death sitation will bring Kriya together!!
a shocker demeans another!!

chek out the post on today's u me aur tv!!

anu-s--Hope--

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

hey Tanthyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

ur predication is 100% right!!
gr8!! only near death sitation will bring Kriya together!!
a shocker demeans another!!

chek out the post on today's u me aur tv!!

Hey Hami,

Yeah !! I did chk out both uTv and SBS....and God !! This Arhan..he beats even the seasoned veterans...did you notice how his chest was pumping up ...Superb !!Star

it is so funny,, we were just debating the other day about the union ..and we get to see the content  of  our debates  actual being shot...gives u a weird feeling...I tell You !!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

tanthya, I really don't have a timeline of when it happens but I want to see baba-bauji confrontation, bus!

Hope Prats gives up her samajne ki koshish tarika in dealing with Krishna. She has to stop talking to him like a dimwit. He is smart, very logical and with some reflective thinking he gets to the heart of the matter and gets it better than Prats and her Papa have ever shown.

At least one week of Baba giving her silent treatment is needed for the months of anguish he lived through with her rejection. It will be realistic to see him come around gradually as he gets to understand things more as they talk to each other and clear the air.

Then a week or two when we see a few looks and smiles and spending time togetherEmbarrassed doing little things together.  Hope POPs keep this track of their romance realistic and pace it so we get a few weeks of romance Embarrassedand they don't rush through it to get to the next track.

That Mera is what I am afraid of ...they have pulled out so many subplots ...will they keep it waiting??

the Transformation of Komal, the 18 years Past history,the culmination of election ..Baba's disappearance and now Pratigya's escape ..Komarsh Marriage in balance ,,,Shakthi's kothe wali escapade...Kesar's growing courage ...Tc's re entry..does it mean ..Krishna will go in search of Jugnu-lucky ..Kriya return to Thakur's villa ...The confrontation..

They will be going with the track that will pull in trps and viewers....in other words, tracks which has a lot of suspense, tension and the fear factor.Unhappy

If they do show the romance as full blown, once the base is set, they will move on to another track that runs alongside it, so for the moment the most likely is SS trying to separate K & A, as it will will impact on Kriya - so tension for us. Also we will see the culmination of the election, as that has a lot of intrigue, suspense and off course the latest cause Pratigyji takes up as the symbol of truth.

hmm, I just want to see the Kriya romance, some lighthearted moments of laughter and rejoicing....Krish deserves all that for months of misery.Stern Smile

DG,

In the case of Komarsh , it will only bring the Kriya even closer , since both miya biwi will fight for the couple ...

It has to be something that has the potential to divide up Kriya...Papa VS Bauji ..May be

or the 17 year raaz may surface and Pratigya will take up that cause...

or it cud revert back to eudaction.. we only had a brief glimpse of that school and Krishna has not yet learnt  ABCD ...Pratigya will attempt to teach  him.. ....End of Dosti phase ...and begining of "Teacher" Phase... although who will teach whom will remain to be seen WinkLOL

Dreamygal301MERARAI

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged

DG,

In the case of Komarsh , it will only bring the Kriya even closer , since both miya biwi will fight for the couple ...

It has to be something that has the potential to divide up Kriya...Papa VS Bauji ..May be

or it cud revert back to eudaction.. we only had a brief glimpse of that school and Krishna has not yet learnt  ABCD ...tanthya Baba is 5th std fail not 1st std fail. He sent kite invites, thank you note and love note, remember? So he knows how to write, unless T/C stepped in. Wonder what grades they passed. Imagine Prats being teacher for the three stooges.LOLPratigya will attempt to teach  him.. ....End of Dosti phase ...and begining of "Teacher" Phase... although who will teach whom will remain to be seen WinkLOLI recall Prats giving Krishna a "daant" at the Adda when he was giving his speech on the sapta rishi, saat rang, saat phere, etcLOL and she told him if you can't sleep then "chup raho" and he said "dant leo, dant leo"LOLCan you see Baba, Tunna and Chandu talking in the classroom and fooling around and Prats telling them to tow the line Wink

Edited by MERARAI - 13 August 2010 at 8:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all--Hope--....Poojie....

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged

DG,

or it cud revert back to eudaction.. we only had a brief glimpse of that school and Krishna has not yet learnt  ABCD ...Pratigya will attempt to teach  him.. ....End of Dosti phase ...and begining of "Teacher" Phase... although who will teach whom will remain to be seen WinkLOL

I think I mentioned a quite a few things Prats could do, earlier this week, which means she will have to come back to the Thakur niwas, such as saving them from all kinds of murder - homicide, fratricide, matricide, and then the school where the whoe thakur's go and Prats other causes!!

Somehow, this education thing won't go and running like other tracks......this is an action oriented show, we might see Prats teaching Krish some things in the privacy of their room but that's just about it. ASs for her teaching at the school - well wouldn't that eat into her time to go running hither and thither ??!......we might see it as an adjunct to something else.........

--Hope--MERARAI

Post Reply New Post

Go to top