Thendral Thursday 12th August Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago

Tamizh sees joseph sister through window and realizes that she is talking to her lover and enjoy the scene and ask her correctly and she says he is hindu and she is christian and tell him that he is now telling me to convert into hindu and tamizh gives his lecture abt love and promises that he will make them join and this scene is seen by joseph chitti and she gets angry and decided to send tamizh out of the house.
    Then enters padma and asusual curse thulasi and tells abt TA mom and MM gets angry and pleads both padma and mohan not to harm thulasi.Then both calm down.Then in joseph chitti house , joseph comes and both TA and joseph goes out of the house and tells tamizh where will he go now and tamizh says "ennakuunnu oru viddu irrukum" and then thinking it is thulasi he runs and joseph thinking he is hearing his talks and talks to noone who is there and joseph asks where he going and tamizh says it is thulasi.Bad luck police sees tamizh and starts to chase him and luckily tamizh jumps into house back side where thulais lives now.Now both tamizh and thulasi sees each other and tamizh is extremly happy seeing thulasi.But thulasi is not angry or  shocked she thinks how did he land up here....Screen freezes

good mala.....you posted pictures......less work for me...thanks for the pcitures and updates
Thanks Aarthi akka for the update!

Was sooo depressed that the 1st few scenes turned out quite mokkai... I personally feel what Thamizh told Jenny was quite wrong.. It didnt come as a surprise that he actually got thrown out...!

But the last part made me just go GAHHHH wowwww!!!! enna oru loookku.. chance e illa!!! I just hope nth too traumatic happens tmr... i have a weak heart!! hahaha πŸ˜†

Originally posted by khpriya

Thanks Aarthi akka for the update!

Was sooo depressed that the 1st few scenes turned out quite mokkai... I personally feel what Thamizh told Jenny was quite wrong.. It didnt come as a surprise that he actually got thrown out...!

But the last part made me just go GAHHHH wowwww!!!! enna oru loookku.. chance e illa!!! I just hope nth too traumatic happens tmr... i have a weak heart!! hahaha πŸ˜†

Thanks for fast update! Yes, total wow episode! Avan appidiye parthu appidiye melt aagitaan intha thamizh. Aiyo, thamizh, unda advice konjam over thaan. πŸ˜› BUT I don't think he meant that if your in love, you should throw away your parents, I think he just meant don't avoid it because your parents wishes (after all, he has much painful anubavam in that, no?πŸ˜† ammavukku thulsiya marakka paathu, charuvoda engagement seithu, ippo anubavakiraan).

I guess he just wanted to prevent that from happening, But look wat that foolish advice has landed you now! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

haha priya maari, ennakkum oru weak heart, please director kumaran don't break TA's heart anymore,😑 I can't handle it!  Hopefully something option is available where Thuls doesn't get a bad name.... or elseπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Aarthi Akka 😊,

Thendral is really greatπŸ‘.Once again it proved that all predictions will go wrong here in Thendral πŸ‘πŸΌ.We were expecting that he got shocked seeing Police wandering there in the road or Thulasi.But both were wrong. I like this uniqueness in Thendral ie all our anticipations goes wrong.

Tamizh, he was toooooo good today πŸ‘(Thanks to the Director Sir or Story writer whoever is responsible for such a nice characterization πŸ˜ƒ) except when he said that nothing and nobody EVEN PARENTS are  important when comes to love πŸ˜’ .I won't accept that.That is wrong and it would be nice if they avoid such things getting repeated again in the following episodes.

He himself is unable to follow those words and he is telling others to do so πŸ˜†.And asking others to not consider their parents is really wrong.I was expecting him to get atleast a nice scolding from that lady but she didn't.That was surprising.

"Cinemaala odirundaa ineram Super Star aayirkalaam,en kashtakaalam OCla oda vendiyadaa pochu"
-Tamizh(Deepak) ,u don't worry u r already a Super Star ⭐️ for us.Cinemaaku mattum ponga naanga irukom 100days oda vaika  πŸ˜ƒ provided if u r not irritating us with punch dialogues and 10per ore adila parakara scenes.

Oh I am very much worried about Thulasi's reaction.Dunno what she is going to say πŸ€”.Before she talks anything harsh mistaking Tamizh,Paati or MM somebody must come there.Thulasi will not be that much hard I hope but who knows she might be so better let MM come there before she opens her mouth and talk to him.paavam Tamizh

Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
hi nikila i cant accept ur words of tamizh already engaged to charu so he must not stay in thulasi house.Then being a engaged guy he must not join wid thulasi too.A guy engaged to girl is not imp.He must be engaged to a girl heart.So tamizh and thulasi belong to themselves.If dir wants to seperate both why tamizh must land in thulais house and moreover to make tamizh stay in thulasi house only this tamizh seeing joseph sis talking in phone is shown
i can tell 100% thulasi will hurt him and mm will too but tamizh will justify his situation
Thank you Arthi Akka for the updates and picsπŸ‘

The last seconds were like woowwww....i enjoyed them tgt again.But i agree with Priya, he should not have talked like that to that girl.Every mother would take that decision only.Atleast he could be happy that she was decent to call Joseph to make him leave the house.Luckily avanga avan kalutha pudichu veliya thallala....

But tomorrow Thulasi again would spoil our mood and break our heart....knowing her character we can't expect anything else than insulting Thamizh tgt with her daddy.

Thanks for the nice update with pictures, ArthiπŸ˜›

TA cant stay away from problems when himself are in deep serious prob..can he, huh?πŸ˜†  His advise was wrong and it was none of his business. He for once should stop thinking about lovers on the cost of parents.

Thuls will scold and insult him and cry to herself when he is gone and may bring in her father too. If she doesnt want him, why not just tell it on his face rather than hurting him alwaysπŸ˜•

Thanks for the update. TA kku ithellaam thevai illaatha velai - vanththOma irunththOmaannu illama, thevai illaamal veen problems! Paavom ppa friend Joseph.

Thamizh oru vazhiyaa Thulasi yai meet paNNitaan and now he's going to find out that Thulasi's aware of his engagement. Athukkapuram enna nadakkum ???