Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Aug 12 - Written updated - Aham turns the abuser (Page 3)

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Hi Tammie,

I use the term affair loosely. The relationship doesn't have to be sexual...it's any soft of a relationship...in some families any contact with the opposite sex is not acceptable...even friendship. But Kinjal's relationship with her b/f was a bit more than friendship.   And you're right public displays of affection are not acceptable even between married couples!

And nothing wrong with being old fashion. I have lived most of my life outside India but in my heart and values I am still a small town Indian girl. (well kind off!)

Edited by lovtv - 14 August 2010 at 7:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Hi Tammie,

I use the term affair loosely. The relationship doesn't have to be sexual...it's any soft of a relationship...in some families any contact with the opposite sex is not acceptable...even friendship. But Kinjal's relationship with her b/f was a bit more than friendship.   And you're right public displays of affection are not acceptable even between married couples!

And nothing wrong with being old fashion. I have lived most of my life outside India but in my heart and values I am still a small town Indian girl. (well kind off!)

Thanks for the clarification.

So basically, Kinjal's a spoiled brat who messed up, is unhappy, and feels the need to make Gopi miserable. Nice. It's true - misery loves company.
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by lovtv

Hi Tammie,

Thanks for the clarification.

So basically, Kinjal's a spoiled brat who messed up, is unhappy, and feels the need to make Gopi miserable. Nice. It's true - misery loves company.

@bold...exactly...thats perfect analysis of Kinjal...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

Go to top