Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aug 12 - Written updated - Aham turns the abuser (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

elgee

elgee

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Super update -- thanks so much...

I love Koki -- have loved her from the first, a very unique character that I have not seen in any serial... good one!!! ClapClapClap

I also like the Jigar- Rashi romance -- its cute; Jigar is opposite to his name and so is his wife...but hey they have a life! Actually they are better off than Gopi and Aham ...

But Aham is insufferable...AngryAngryAngry Looks like he is an all round jerk! Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aug 12 - Written updated - Aham turns the abuser (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Thankyou for the lovely update Shelly...

and truly loved the note which you mentioned for Ahem... day by day he's really on a mission to make me hate him altogether...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16saomom-tellyaddict-

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Will someone explain the whole Kinjal/blackmail thing to me? I don't understand why she would be blackmailed and who would want to blackmail her.

Thanks...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Will someone explain the whole Kinjal/blackmail thing to me? I don't understand why she would be blackmailed and who would want to blackmail her.

Thanks...

its still unknown who is blackmailing her, bt the reason is her pics with umang (her bf n anita's bro, anita is aham ex gf)
this unknown person send her pics n a cd of her n umang. And nw he is threatning her to giv money otherwise al pics will be in newspaper.

Thats all abt kanjal ka karnama.

SPN_JD_Addicted

IF-Sizzlerz

SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
When they both got married I thought it would go like any other arranged marriage which later turns into a love story.Dominant and alpha I could understand and redeeming in the end could realistic but redeeming himself after such abuse wouldn't look realistic at all.May be Gopi will leave him for real one day lol.

Thanks for the update.Wanted to see how koki would handle that scene.

rasika-akaSha

rasika-akaSha

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile

I watch this drama for Koki's sake.Smile...she is the best MIL and mom on this showSmile...others all are either smiling or frowning or complaining or crying or burning with jealousy or trying to take revenge or showing atitude.....ConfusedConfusedConfused

Shell16

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by saomom

Thanks...

its still unknown who is blackmailing her, bt the reason is her pics with umang (her bf n anita's bro, anita is aham ex gf)
this unknown person send her pics n a cd of her n umang. And nw he is threatning her to giv money otherwise al pics will be in newspaper.

Thats all abt kanjal ka karnama.

Tammie, In Indian traditional families it is still not acceptable for a woman to have an affair before they get married. Especially with someone who they doesn't end up marrying. It's still very Victoria...very like pride and prejudice. In larger more urban cities life is like any other big city around the world....not so much in small town India.

Hope I understood and answered your question!

saomom

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thanks S&S. Smile   I thought that maybe this was the reason, but wasn't sure. What confuses me is the use of the word affair. After watching tons of Indian movies, and now this, it seems like any public display of affection is looked down upon. (Not that I'm compaining! Sometimes here in the US I see more than I want to see!) Was this a real affair or just Kinjal in a minor compromise that her parents wouldn't like? Both would be devastating to her, right?

For the record - I'm an old fashioned girl. I kinda like Pride and Prejudice. LOL LOL

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top