Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreesarikapateldiya84zombiearanayani28adeazminamviswaguddu12gujaratigirlpragyakumardeenapmonicayRaviSharmask_kausarsmile365daysparbhudayalpisceanme1sapnatvgirl2die4JkamransuvaaslondonSky-Windmanya7878s3chaudhishaijasoncapricorn7laddooteddyruminanda_gopapuniragsrmirjiSun-Loveelgeeshmuupiesiddiquamonalidprasika-akaShasmarty2010VivaciousQueenNaddiChaudhrytmAbhiAnich0c0latesLuminous_Linsevadshalini01saomom-tellyaddict-sanw-Dreamy_Girl-sujji0609topgun11suk19dumasprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aug 12 - Written updated - Aham turns the abuser" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Thanx a lot shelly for fab update.
Nd i love ur special note to Aham. Hope cvs read it n change him b4 we al come out of the impression of his beauty.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

choco-pieAbhiAniShell16

Jkamran

Jkamran

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Jahil means illiterate.

Shell16-tellyaddict-princessunara

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for superb update.. I fails to understand one thing.. If that file s that much important, then y cudn't he bring it himself while returning home.. Is Jigar his brother or ??? This s toooooo much..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16-tellyaddict-

LoLo

IF-Dazzler

LoLo

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
This show just doesn't get it.  (By the way, thanks for having the heart to update anyway.)  You can't just keep showing the main character being abused every which way.  The audience will lose interest.  At this point even if Aham makes a grand change most of us (atleast me) will not even care since he's been so cruel.  And what is the point of Rashi anyway?  She serves no purpose as well as can be said for Baa and Hetal.  Koki is the Queen of this crazy castle and she has a weird hold over her even weirdo son.  Star Plus cut your losses and put on some repeat telecasts of a good older show in this spot until another show comes along.  This show is crap.  You would have to kill off the entire cast like Maayka and start over at this point for me to even care what happens.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondonrasika-akaShaShell16-tellyaddict-

suvaaslondon

Groupbie

suvaaslondon

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reniji66

This show just doesn't get it.  (By the way, thanks for having the heart to update anyway.)  You can't just keep showing the main character being abused every which way.  The audience will lose interest.  At this point even if Aham makes a grand change most of us (atleast me) will not even care since he's been so cruel.  And what is the point of Rashi anyway?  She serves no purpose as well as can be said for Baa and Hetal.  Koki is the Queen of this crazy castle and she has a weird hold over her even weirdo son.  Star Plus cut your losses and put on some repeat telecasts of a good older show in this spot until another show comes along.  This show is crap.  You would have to kill off the entire cast like Maayka and start over at this point for me to even care what happens.

IS IT ANY WONDER THAT STARPLUS CHOSE NOT TO PROMOTE THIS SHOW NOT WASTING FURTHERAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry TIME AND MONEY.
kokila should not have taken the responsibility of marrying her son to GOPI if she has no control over his  irrational behaviour.

NO WOMEN SHOULD TAKE SUCH ABUSE .

I cannot tolerate the main characters,forget about the other useless ones like Baa and Hetal who can only do Lipservice but not help in any other way.
Doni waste your time and upset yourself watching this show.There are better things to do and see in life.
If we continue watching thi scrap it is in a way   we are acknowledging all that is shown.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

choco-piemonalidprasika-akaShasmithasrkShell16saomom-tellyaddict-sujji0609

shalini01

IF-Rockerz

shalini01

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update. ok i offically hate aham too until he changes. love koki more. and what was the need to insult jigar so in front of guestsAngry

VivaciousQueenShell16sujji0609

ch0c0lates

IF-Dazzler

ch0c0lates

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I hate Ahem's Ahem....his character needs to act like an educated human being....otherwise what's the point of his education?.....Anyways thanks for the update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16sujji0609

Post Reply New Post

Go to top